Santa's Bag App

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Christmas is coming, and it's time to start shopping if you haven't already! The airwaves and internet and even iMore are full of Black Friday savings. I've barely scratched the surface on my Christmas shopping list, and it's time to get going. I have purchased a few things, so I just spent the last 20 minutes updating my Santa's Bag App.

I've been using this App since 2015, and I really like it. It's password-protected, which is a great feature if you have kids around. I don't, but I use it anyway just in case my husband or nieces and nephews decide to snoop!

Here is some information about the app straight from it's page in the App Store:

"Santa’s Bag has been recommended by The New York Times, US News & World Report, Consumer Reports, USA Today, Forbes Magazine, Fox News, Parents Magazine, Real Simple Magazine, PC Magazine, NBC News, Buzzfeed.com, and The Huffington Post, among others.

Revolutionize your Christmas shopping experience! Santa's Bag is a fun and easy-to-use app to help you manage your Christmas gift recipients, planning, shopping, and budgets. Each detail of the app is carefully designed to make sure you don't forget anyone or anything. Christmas shopping has never been easier or more fun!

* Add Gifts, Ideas, Links, Favorite Merchants, Preferences, and Notes for each Recipient

* Add Links, Photo, and Notes for each Gift

* Get Gifts Ideas and select Favorite Merchants

* Save Links through our App Extension or by Drag & Drop into the app

* Email, print or save customizable, checkable lists: Planning Lists, Shopping Lists, and more

* Split/Multiple/Unassigned Gifts

* Recipient/Occasion Budgets and Progress Bars

* Screenlock Passcode with FaceID option

* Highly Customizable Views/Sorts/Filters

* Christmas Countdown Timer

* Database Backup and Restore"

If you're interested, here's a link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/santas-bag/id397698040

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
DAMN! That app looks awesome for its task!

One of my favorite features is that it gives me the ability to put where I've "stashed" the gift so that there's no need to panic when I start to wrap gifts. In the past, I've spent too much time needlessly searching for things! Who needs that added stress when the holidays are already too stressful already!!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2