Instagram (iOS): how to prevent additional accounts from showing up in the dropdown menu??

The_Prodigy1982

Apr 13, 2015
Visit site
Hello,

I could use some help with the following for Instagram on iPhone:

I have multiple accounts, some of which I use more than others.
Now I would like to prevent my not-so-active accounts from showing up in the dropdown menu...
(with dropdown menu I mean the menu that shows up, when you click 'profile' in the lower right corner, and than go to the centre in the upper section)

- So I do NOT want to delete these actual accounts, but I only want them erased from the dropdown menu.
Could anyone please help me with this?

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Hello,

Now I would like to prevent my not-so-active accounts from showing up in the dropdown menu...
(with dropdown menu I mean the menu that shows up, when you click 'profile' in the lower right corner, and than go to the centre in the upper section)

- So I do NOT want to delete these actual accounts, but I only want them erased from the dropdown menu.

That simply is not possible.
Once you’ve logged into multiple accounts, they will appear in that dropdown menu until you log out of said account.

SwitchBeach

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
Hello,

You need to LOG OUT of those accounts in the Instagram app on your device. Then they won't show up. This is the only way to do what you are seeking. Note that logging out will not delete the accounts.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro