Verizon has the deals📱:Get an iPhone 7 Plus for $5 a month
    I’ve been hearing a lot about possible security issues with an app called FaceApp. Apparently, there’s quite a stir about this app, even all the way up in Congress. If you or any of your family members have downloaded it recently, you may want to read this article:

https://beta.washingtonpost.com/tech...outputType=amp
    07-18-2019 10:39 AM
    I deleted the app this morning. Never really used it anyway
    Annie_8plus likes this.
    07-18-2019 12:22 PM
    Wouldn't touch it with a 10 foot pole - besides I was, am, and will be, ugly at any age
    Last edited by dmoskaluk; 07-18-2019 at 01:18 PM.
    Annie_8plus and aximtreo like this.
    07-18-2019 01:07 PM
    I have not used it but I know that my nephew and his fiancée did over the weekend so I need to let them know to get rid of it as well!
    07-18-2019 01:09 PM
    Been getting photos of me looking older all day

Thanks for nothing Friends
    Tartarus likes this.
    07-18-2019 01:40 PM
    I saw this on CNN this morning apparently its a very popular app but Not for me .I would suggest if you have it , Delete it!
    07-18-2019 02:47 PM
    Sounds like a lot of FUD to me. A few more in depth analysis' of the app have shown this app isn't doing anything worse than what your average apps are already doing. Obviously the word, "Russia" necessitates a bit of scrutiny but there likely isn't much to worry about beyond what your average photo apps or just apps in general are doing on your phone.
    Ledsteplin, Just_Me_D and pkcable like this.
    07-18-2019 03:27 PM
    I have not used it but I know that my nephew and his fiancée did over the weekend so I need to let them know to get rid of it as well!
    Not really a security issue. They just can keep your images and do what they want with them. Doesn't mean anything nefarious. No more than many other photos apps. Even Facebook lays claims to your photos. Or used to.
    aximtreo likes this.
    07-18-2019 05:10 PM
    Sounds like a lot of FUD to me. A few more in depth analysis' of the app have shown this app isn't doing anything worse than what your average apps are already doing. Obviously the word, "Russia" necessitates a bit of scrutiny but there likely isn't much to worry about beyond what your average photo apps or just apps in general are doing on your phone.
    I am of the same viewpoint as you regarding this matter and I'm very suspicious of the negative coverage it is receiving.
    07-18-2019 07:36 PM
    Never follow fads like this, so I only just heard of this app and it’s “problems”.
    dmoskaluk likes this.
    07-19-2019 02:06 AM
    Then I have some bad news for all of you.....better delete Facebook too. Because if you didn't read the EULA when you created your account, you pretty much gave them permission to do the exact same thing.

On second thought, better just drop off the grid altogether. That's the only way to be sure.
    Annie_8plus and Ledsteplin like this.
    07-19-2019 08:46 AM
    Yeah I am not completely sure about this. I just reported it here because it’s been all over the news so I was just sharing information. With apps like this I tend to proceed with caution but I realize that our privacy, when we use social media, is already at risk.
    07-19-2019 11:13 AM
    I just downloaded this app to try it out.
    It’s fun

Oh: and I don’t do privacy warnings. Privacy is a hoax.
    aximtreo and Annie_8plus like this.
    07-19-2019 11:16 AM
    Oh: and I don’t do privacy warnings. Privacy is a hoax.
    Confirmed. Sitting in the USA and watching @Tartarus ride his bike offroad.......through mud puddles......getting some wicked air on jumps........ew, watch that pedestrian you almost hit.
    Annie_8plus and Tartarus like this.
    07-19-2019 11:22 AM
    Confirmed. Sitting in the USA and watching @Tartarus ride his bike offroad.......through mud puddles......getting some wicked air on jumps........ew, watch that pedestrian you almost hit.
    Jokes on you. The Netherlands is as flat as it can be. The highest hill in the Netherlands is 1,058ft

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaalserberg
    07-19-2019 11:33 AM
    Jokes on you. The Netherlands is as flat as it can be. The highest hill in the Netherlands is 1,058ft

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaalserberg
    I never said you were home.

<evil grin>
    07-19-2019 11:43 AM
    They can have my old man photo! Which sadly doesn't look much different than my regular photo! lol
    07-19-2019 01:46 PM