Road trip games

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I was on an unexpected road trip about six weeks ago. We got stuck in Philadelphia and ended up driving back to Ohio so it was a good eight hour trip. One of my cousins had a Farkle app installed on her phone so we played Farkle passing it around to each other and it was great in helping us spend the time. I’m not sure how many people are going to be in your car and if you’re looking for a game at all if you can play or just a game that you can play. But there are options out there.

Years and years and years ago when my family went on summer vacations we used to keep a list of license plates from different states. And the goal was obviously to get all 50 but Hawaii and Alaska were virtually impossible! I just looked in the App Store out of curiosity and there are at least two apps where you can play the license plate game.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
You might consider doing a search for a road trip games in the App Store. I just looked at it and there were several options.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
There are also old school road games like punch Buggy or name that license plate and my favorite. hundred Bottles of beer on the wall

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73