What is your preferred Email app for the iPhone?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I know many of may use a different Email app for work, but I’m specifically asking what is your preferred Email app for personal use on your iPhone? Some of the popular ones are listed below.

1. Mail by Apple
2. Outlook by Microsoft
3. Spark by Readdle
4. Airmail by Bloop S.R.L
5. Edison by Edison Software, Inc.
6. Gmail by Google

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I have tried the Yahoo App, the Hotmail/Outlook app and Gmail‘s app. I do you not like them at all and I am quite content with the stock Mail app.

phlamethrowre

Feb 5, 2014
Visit site
I’ve tried them all and end up going back to Apple Mail, at least for my work (Exchange) account. I’m currently using the gmail and outlook apps for those accounts.

iwicked

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site
Apple’s Mail for personal use and Outlook for office account. Truth be told I do get tempted to shift completely to Outlook.

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
The stock mail app for personal use.

I no longer have work email on any of my personal devices.......and my stress levels and blood pressure have dropped exponentially. :)

Ecm

Sep 11, 2012
Visit site
Nine Mail, for me. It's the same paid app I used on my Android devices. It's a full Exchange app -- email, contacts, calendar and tasks in one app. It supports all exchange features such as flag status, follow-ups, categories, full html signatures with images. And it has the best darned conversation view in the business, IMHO. I can't imagine going without it.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
I used to use spark, but with IOS13 beta using the stock mail app. For what I use it for it gets the job done.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Spark for my Gmail. Stock Apple mail for my iCloud mail

I recently began using Spark for my work email because gSuites was driving me insane. The difference is night and day. For all of my personal email, I use the native Mail app.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox