Food Ingredients Scanner - We are what we eat [FREE, iOS]

petiofi

Apr 6, 2018
Visit site
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/food-ingredients-scanner/id1459475479?mt=8&at=10l3Vy

Hello,

I would like to share our latest app that is for everyone who wants to live healthier. With one quick scan you can check the hazard of each ingredient and avoid using potentially harmful food. Just point the camera at the ingredients label, wait for a few seconds and you will get a list with different colors. Red means that the ingredient is potentially dangerous, orange – there is some information for possible irritations or problems, green – safe to use.

Are you confused by the chemical names in your foods? Do you want to be sure that you are using the best food products for you and your family? You no longer need to have a degree in Chemistry in order to read the labels. Ingredients scanner is your clever shopping assistant that saves you time.

The food label or ingredients and additives should be in English. It is possible to read and use the app to find E numbers in any language.

Pick food that is good for your health and live happier.

157x0w.jpg157x0w.jpg
157x0w.jpg157x0w.jpg
157x0w.jpg

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
This sounds really great! If a person has food allergies, can they enter those into your app, so that when they scan a product that may contain ingredients they are allergic to, they will get an alert?

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
We will add this feature in our next version. Thank for your feedback.

Please rate the app if you like it.

That’s awesome! I have several family members and friends with serious allergy issues. I’ll definitely share information about your App with them!

petiofi

Apr 6, 2018
Visit site
Hi, thanks guys. You are very positive, supportive and good community.

I will post the updated version here when it's available.

Please rate the app if you like it. This is very important to us. Also there is an Ad-free feature in the app which also support us.

Thank you very much once again!

petiofi

Apr 6, 2018
Visit site
Hi, I would like to share that a new version of our Food Ingredients Scanner app is just released. The new features are:

• Added options for adding custom ingredients and allergens.
  • Added support for new food label languages - Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Spanish, Swedish and Turkish.
  • Added new food ingredients in the database.
  • Improved and enhanced scanning process.

petiofi

Apr 6, 2018
Visit site
Hello,

We have added new features to our Food Scanner app:

• Added allergen categories wizard.
• Improved scan process.
• Added new food ingredients and allergens.
• Visual and design improvements and enhancements.

Any feedback is welcome.