CheckMate, a simple checklist application

PoliRoy

Apr 23, 2019
Visit site
Icon-App-29x29@3x.png

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/checkmate/id1289057822?ls=1&mt=8&at=10l3Vy

Hi everyone, I have created a simple checklist iOS application, CheckMate which was recently released on the App Store. CheckMate was created in 2017. Back then, I was looking for a simple checklist application and I found tonnes of such applications. I have downloaded a few of them to try however I could not find one that suit my need of having categorization of items as most of them require manual indentation to do so.

This triggered the idea of creating my own checklist application. Without any experience or knowledge on Swift Programming, I began by learning through tutorials posted by Apple and those found on the web. The knowledge I gained from these tutorials help me to create my first prototype and eventually into a working CheckMate application.

Being both the developer and also the user, I would sometimes wonder if anyone might also be looking for an application with such feature. As a result, I decided to put it up on App Store and hope to share with people who have such a need. Please help to rate and review if you like the application. Thank you in advance.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I like the look of your app. It’s clean and intuitive. Well done. Best of luck with it.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to iMore. Thanks for sharing your app with the members of iMore and Good Luck. Feel free to join in on the many discussion threads throughout the iMore.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods