Grocery Store Apps

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I need some recommendations! Once again, I am looking for a grocery store app that syncs with my Apple Watch. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Modelflier

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
I can wholeheartedly recommend ‘Bring’. You can set up different lists for different shops/supermarkets, and select from a huge range of items or add your own. And it works well with my Apple watch series 4.
Give it a try

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I can wholeheartedly recommend ‘Bring’. You can set up different lists for different shops/supermarkets, and select from a huge range of items or add your own. And it works well with my Apple watch series 4.
Give it a try

I will definitely check it out! Thank you!

Dgray2712

Dec 7, 2016
Visit site
I live in NWO. Giant Eagle recently pulled out. Which was fine with me. Nearest one was 12 miles. Nearest Meijer is one. Guess where I go.

imwjl

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
It is not a shopping app but grocery lists are yet another reason I love Drafts.

Drafts notes can be appended via scribble or text to speech unlike some notes apps. The app is amazingly powerful on a phone or tablet. Again, it's not a grocery shopping app but I've been happier with fewer apps and keeping the watch simple when possible.

I believe Apple featured Drafts in the app store recently. That and some web and youtube reviews might be needed to fully understand all the app can do.

Modelflier

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
Thats the other reason i like ‘Bring’ so much, it also allows ‘scribble’ or ‘speak’ when adding items on the watch.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
No Wegman’s in Ohio. Mostly Kroger, Meijer, and Giant Eagle.

Gotta love those Kroger's Plus Points! :) Actually, Kroger's app has a grocery list function that works in conjunction with the sales and coupons part of the app. The nice thing about that is it gives you the aisle # too. I do use that when I'm shopping at Kroger, but I still like an all-purpose grocery app that also works on my watch. I've downloaded Bring, as @Modelflier suggested, which I used last night. It worked well, and I like it!

Not Quite Right

Trusted Member
May 11, 2013
Visit site
Gotta love those Kroger's Plus Points! :) Actually, Kroger's app has a grocery list function that works in conjunction with the sales and coupons part of the app. The nice thing about that is it gives you the aisle # too. I do use that when I'm shopping at Kroger, but I still like an all-purpose grocery app that also works on my watch. I've downloaded Bring, as @Modelflier suggested, which I used last night. It worked well, and I like it!
I do like and use the "Kroger" app a lot (Fred Myer/QFC in my neck of the woods), but correct no watch app. The Safeway/Albertsons App is not even close in functionality and doesn't include watch functionality either.