BeWeather 3 for iPhone

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
re: BeWeather v3 (Beta) for iPhone

Here you go. This is Karen's site
http://ibabygirl1.blogspot.com/p/blog-page_23.html?m=1

...and here's one to get started. Just copy/paste in the custom slot, tap on top right of the blank page
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/kybw677wb7ygqjv/GolderAppleWeatherBWI.bwi?dl=0

You should get this one...
//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190304/ce378cfe1e080549561aeabca622410c.jpg

When I follow the site link, it takes me to the wrong list of iconsets. If that happens, one would need to tap on the "Weather Sets" option at the top.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site

When I follow the site link, it takes me to the wrong list of iconsets. If that happens, one would need to tap on the "Weather Sets" option at the top.

Yes Sir you are correct...tap the "Weather Sets"...
92bb72e477131303639813c405372580.jpg

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site

@Spencerdl I will not be making custom sets...I haven’t in over 10 years and it’s very time consuming.
@Ledsteplin I found 3 of my sets, plus 1 or 2 others but I forgot who created them...they were free. I’m still looking. I also see Derrick hooked you up with Karen’s site. She has some pink stuff too.

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Hello BeWeather app fans! My site is very easy to get to. Just search iBabygirl on Google, Safari, etc.
The last blog post actually has a tutorial on how to use the custom weather sets I've created and will show you how to make your own link if you have other compatible weather sets that will work in the custom section of BeWeather. I have also made every set I have with a copy paste link... well because we all need something easy in life to make us smile. Hopefully when everything gets up and running again with the new app it will work the same way if not I will update the tutorial to reflect any app changes. If you use my weather sets all I ask is a little shout out when you post.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site

Hello BeWeather app fans! My site is very easy to get to. Just search iBabygirl on Google, Safari, etc.
The last blog post actually has a tutorial on how to use the custom weather sets I've created and will show you how to make your own link if you have other compatible weather sets that will work in the custom section of BeWeather. I have also made every set I have with a copy paste link... well because we all need something easy in life to make us smile. Hopefully when everything gets up and running again with the new app it will work the same way if not I will update the tutorial to reflect any app changes. If you use my weather sets all I ask is a little shout out when you post.

Well HELLO there. GREAT to see you posting and Thank You VERY MUCH for the information.
AWESOME

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

Thanks for the info! You made some really nice iconsets.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

OMG....It’s been a while. I hope things are well with you.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site

Oh dang. Stuff like that drives me insane. How is it that the screen is displaying properly on one iPhone X and improperly on another? The only other thing I would recommend is to uninstall the app and then reinstall it.

Yeah it’s tweaking my ocd a bit LOL but delete reinstall didn’t work🤷🏻*♀️ it’s still cramped.

I don’t understand how it could be ok on one device and not another either

blemoon42

Sep 23, 2013
Visit site

Thank you for letting me use some of the weather sets on your site love them BeWeather is my favorite app you do great work. :) l wish they still had it for android too.

lfaatsnat

Mar 2, 2019
Visit site

Thanks for the new beta 3.0.18. I'm on an iPhone Xs. The problem with the sticky severe weather notification has been fixed. Also I now see weather icon sets other than the default. I don't see any effect from changing the header style, I'm not sure what this is supposed to do. Also, better labels other than just header 1, header 2, etc. The problem with the vertical bars squished to the left is fixed.

Want to report a problem I believe also existed on the previous version. If I am using the vertical bars and then switch to a different metric, say wind speed, the display changes to the regular horizontal display but the part below it doesn't adjust down so the last day gets overwritten. See image. It gets fixed if I stop the program and then re-start it, but then if I change back to the vertical temperature bars I have a space between the sections.
2a459893bcb8c1c4d4faa984460e8b58.jpg

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

@pfluger
What are the "section headers"? There are 4 styles, but when I switch them, I don't see anything different in the app. What am I missing?

bdtrader

Jan 21, 2014
Visit site

@pfluger

With today's update he overall app layout looks more cohesive. Nice work.

I like the section headers. #4 is best for me. Subtle but helps differentiate the sections.

And thanks for changing the wind direction arrows.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal