BeWeather 3 for iPhone

pfluger

Jan 2, 2014
Visit site
Re: BeWeather v3 (Beta) for iPhone

Beweather just showed an update for me. No new widget yet. I’m also seeing an ad in my paid version.

We are aware of the ad showing in the paid version. An update to fix this is already waiting for review by apple to be released asap.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site

Patiently waiting for the BeWeather home screen widget (tapping foot)...just sayin.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site

I guess a BeWeather widget isn't going to happen. Kinda disappointed.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site

I guess a BeWeather widget isn't going to happen. Kinda disappointed.

Honestly not surprised. Since this app came to iOS years ago, support for it has gone down the tubes & been terrible I don’t get hopeful about anything for this app anymore...

dmoskaluk

Mar 29, 2013
Visit site

Strange - I was trying to get some information about BeWeather source & Apple ownership of Dark Sky and used 'beweather.com' to start my research. Norton Web Security shut me down immediately with an 'unsafe website warning'. Figuring I'd mistyped the entry I tried again with the same result (??)

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site

Strange - I was trying to get some information about BeWeather source & Apple ownership of Dark Sky and used 'beweather.com' to start my research. Norton Web Security shut me down immediately with an 'unsafe website warning'. Figuring I'd mistyped the entry I tried again with the same result (??)

Wow. Interesting

wolfee48

Mar 9, 2016
Visit site

Wow. Interesting

BeWeather - The most customizable weather app on iPhone and iPad beweatherapp.com is the correct website. Beweather.com looks like it has nothing to do with the BeWeather App or Bellshare.

dmoskaluk

Mar 29, 2013
Visit site

Thanks - looks like the spoofers, phishers,,scammers have grabbed the domain. Not by accident either

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
It would be nice if Pfluger would let BeWeather fans know which are very loyal, if he has any plans to add a home screen widget.

Last edited:

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
BeWeather v3 (Beta) for iPhone

It would be nice if Pfluger would let BeWeather fans which are very loyal, if he has any plans to add a home screen widget.

That would be great if he did...I’d put the widget on my home screen for sure.

I do still have the app on my phone but I don’t use it daily like I used to.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site

That would be great if he did...I’d put the widget on my home screen for sure.

I do still have the app on my phone but I don’t use it daily like I used to.

I bet if it was in a widget form with the ability to use our different and personal custom weather icons you would use it more...LOL

dmoskaluk

Mar 29, 2013
Visit site

I hardly use the app anymore since it's source changed to Dark Sky - which may be excellent in locations they serve & get weather data from. They advised me that the reason they ( Dark Sky) weren't on the Canadian App Store was that they couldn't get Environment Canada to supply data. So that obviously covers their access situation here in the Caribbean. Seems like US, UK and possibly Australia have ( or had) working agreements at least before  involvement.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2