BeWeather 3 for iPhone

dollface

May 27, 2012
Visit site
Re: BeWeather v3 (Beta) for iPhone

@pfluger I know this thread is for iPhone platform, but I installed on iPad, and App Store says it works on iPad, but there is no way to get into Settings, the 3 lines in the top left corner are missing. Is there a separate app for iPad?

happySun

Feb 20, 2020
Visit site

@dollface, I've been using it on iPad for years..., on original iPad Air and now on iPad 6. And I don't believe there are different versions. Could you identify your device and iOS version? There might be a screen size problem, since there are now so many different ones.

dollface

May 27, 2012
Visit site

@dollface, I've been using it on iPad for years..., on original iPad Air and now on iPad 6. And I don't believe there are different versions. Could you identify your device and iOS version? There might be a screen size problem, since there are now so many different ones.

I was just coming here to remove my last post. I wasn’t aware that you swipe over from the left to open up a sidebar that has a Settings icon it. I’m all good now. Thank you so much

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site

No BeWeather alerts during these recent Storms and Tornados in my area. I doubled check my settings and they are correct.

dollface

May 27, 2012
Visit site

Apple bought Dark Sky. Dark Sky is stopping its API in 2021. What does that mean for BeWeather who gets its data from Dark Sky?

I want to know too. Dark Sky is the most accurate for my area. Darn shame this is happening. So I’m wondering which Apple weather app will be the one with that weather source? Not sure how this will go

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site

FWIW, I'm not getting Be Weather Alerts either, which is dissappointing. It was working so well too...

pfluger

Jan 2, 2014
Visit site

Due to a security certificate issue some notifications that were sent out were not actually delivered to the devices by Apple. That should be fixed now.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site

Due to a security certificate issue some notifications that were sent out were not actually delivered to the devices by Apple. That should be fixed now.

Thanks for updating us. Can you let us know how your App will be affected since Apple purchased Dark Sky?

pfluger

Jan 2, 2014
Visit site

Can you let us know how your App will be affected since Apple purchased Dark Sky?
For now BeWeather will keep working as usual. No definitive plans yet on BeWeather's future after the Dark Sky API will close.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site

66787DE7-D0BC-4E13-8C1A-6530F6F6A92E.jpeg

@pfluger I just now got a notification from Be Weather. The issue is that the dates for supposed impending weather is March 3rd. Today’s date is May 10th!

wolfee48

Mar 9, 2016
Visit site
BeWeather v3 (Beta) for iPhone

Beweather just showed an update for me. No new widget yet. I’m also seeing an ad in my paid version.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh