BeWeather 3 for iPhone

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
re: BeWeather v3 (Beta) for iPhone

Been using this app since the berry weather days, and I've come to rely on it. Which is why am disappointed with the rollout to the new version, the old version just stopped. This forum is great though.

The severe weather notification is sticky for locations once I scroll to a location that has one even when I scroll back to ones where it previously didn't show one and that have no notification. Using iPhone Xs.

Also what is the weather icon for now and 11am, it looks like a cloud with sheets coming out of it, is that supposed to be drizzle, I'm just not sure.

View attachment 125721

That's usually indication of fog. Mostly early. Haze is similar.

Buckeye2009

Jan 3, 2016
Visit site

Has anyone else had any problems with the app not updating the weather? Mine hasn't updated since Wednesday. I'm on the 12.2 beta.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site

Nope. I didn't realize it was now in beta. I have used BeWeather for years and just ran into this issue last week. Thanks for the link! I deleted the app and then I couldn't find in the app store, I was bummed. :)

It's only in beta at the moment, but should be returning to the Apple App store shortly.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site

It's only in beta at the moment, but should be returning to the Apple App store shortly.

I’ve been going crazy looking for it because I wanted to check it out again. My husbands beweather app stopped working altogether/he has the free version.

I can’t even pull up the BW2 that I paid for.....?

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
BeWeather v3 for iPhone

I’ve been going crazy looking for it because I wanted to check it out again. My husbands beweather app stopped working altogether/he has the free version.

I can’t even pull up the BW2 that I paid for.....?

Nope. Just the BeWeather 3 Pro beta is available at the moment. Weather Underground and BeWeather parted ways which caused BeWeather 2 to stop working. BeWeather 3 Pro is now being supported by DarkSky weather.
Link posted in this thread.

moyjoy

Mar 4, 2019
Visit site

Soooo happy BeWeather isn’t gone forever! I’m leaving the broken one right where it is until the relaunch!

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
BeWeather v3 for iPhone

I'm not getting the "bunch up" anymore while using the vertical lines, but for some reason I'm getting the Moon icon instead of the Sun icon with some custom sets. Pfluger will you be returning the in app weather sets to the app, the page is still blank.
4f8936f42ae30b5f9a545a45c850eb89.jpg

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site

You got any good pink iconsets?

🤪🤪🤪now that’s a silly question

Let me look thru what I have because most of them I purchased from ladies that created them, so I can’t share them.

BUT I made a few sets when I had my blackberry going waaaaay back to 2008 LOL if I can locate those in my DB or Mac I’ll message you I have some stuff to do today so I’ll get to it ASAP

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
BeWeather v3 for iPhone

í ¾í´ªí ¾í´ªí ¾í´ªnow that’s a silly question

Let me look thru what I have because most of them I purchased from ladies that created them, so I can’t share them.

BUT I made a few sets when I had my blackberry going waaaaay back to 2008 LOL if I can locate those in my DB or Mac I’ll message you I have some stuff to do today so I’ll get to it ASAP

LOL. I would think you have ay least two Pink weather sets...LOL

Edit;
Are you going to start back making custom weather sets?

Last edited:

blemoon42

Sep 23, 2013
Visit site

I’m excited too BeWeather is one of my favorite apps on my iPhone and iPad l was really disappointed it they quit supporting it for android, I wonder if they will bring it back to android at some point.
Can’t wait for the icons to come back in the new version it’s not working for me l need my icon fix lol 🤪

sleepngbear

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site

The beta is back online. You can get it at https://testflight.apple.com/join/LwdwAHlR
BeWeather has been my favorite weather app since way back in my BlackBerry days. My only complaint over the years had been the occasional days without updates, which I guess is on WU. I was deeply disappointed this past week when my data wasn't updating at all, even though I had gotten an app update a few days ago. Then it disappeared from the App Store entirely. On a whim I decided to check out good ol' iMore, and I'm sure glad I did. I just got the beta installed now, and that familiar display that I thought I'd never seen again is back. Unfortunately I dropped a few $$$ on other apps before I came to my senses; but hey, those devs gotta eat, too.

Anyway, thank you for staying in touch and keeping us up to date on your progress. I'm looking forward to having this back in the regular app store soon. :yes:

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

I’m excited too BeWeather is one of my favorite apps on my iPhone and iPad l was really disappointed it they quit supporting it for android, I wonder if they will bring it back to android at some point.
Can’t wait for the icons to come back in the new version it’s not working for me l need my icon fix lol

Have you tried any of the custom iconsets?

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

now that’s a silly question

Never mind! I shoulda known you had a bunch stashed away.

blemoon42

Sep 23, 2013
Visit site

No where do you go for the custom ones the only ones l would use was the ones in side the app ty for responding :)

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal