I am not saying don't read left to right. If you look at the 7 day section. It has a column for days, a column for forecast graphic and a column for temperature range. It makes it more readable to have these columns. I am suggestion something similar for the forecast text (or blend them together #3 alternative).

In the text forecast section when some of the forecast go to 2 lines and some are only 1 line (my example). I think it is harder to read. And the Day names are not emphasized and are in all caps which is not consistent with the day names in the section above.

And why wouldn't you want to have the bottom line more symmetrical with the circles more aligned?
    03-01-2019 05:59 PM
    I am not saying don't read left to right. If you look at the 7 day section. It has a column for days, a column for forecast graphic and a column for temperature range. It makes it more readable to have these columns. I am suggestion something similar for the forecast text (or blend them together #3 alternative).

In the text forecast section when some of the forecast go to 2 lines and some are only 1 line (my example). I think it is harder to read. And the Day names are not emphasized and are in all caps which is not consistent with the day names in the section above.

And why wouldn't you want to have the bottom line more symmetrical with the circles more aligned?
    I like the current set up.
    To me columns would make the main temperature area look crowded, and in the lower section if the Day names are bold like the main area you would be taking away from the main area which is the focus point of the weather and icons. It would make it confusing in my opinion. The lower section is for secondary showings.

I like this design.
    03-01-2019 06:14 PM
    Obviously it's up to pfluger to make any changes or not.

You don't even see the lower section unless you scroll down so it's not a focus point to distract.

And I don't see how a little alignment makes it look crowded

BeWeather v3 (Beta) for iPhone-screen-shot-2019-03-01-5.21.31-pm.png
    03-01-2019 06:25 PM
    I like the current set up.
    To me columns would make the main temperature area look crowded, and in the lower section if the Day names are bold like the main area you would be taking away from the main area which is the focus point of the weather and icons. It would make it confusing in my opinion. The lower section is for secondary showings.
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...ea94133ab1.jpg
    I like this design.
    Looks good to me.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    03-01-2019 06:29 PM
    Obviously it's up to pfluger to make any changes or not.

You don't even see the lower section unless you scroll down so it's not a focus point to distract.

And I don't see how a little alignment makes it look crowded

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2019-03-01 at 5.21.31 PM.png 
Views:	1 
Size:	88.3 KB 
ID:	125711
    Columns and alignment are different, but once again I like the current look.
    Ultimately it's up to Pfluger to change it or not.
    03-01-2019 06:34 PM
    This is what I meant by 'columns'....alignment starting with the same column for the text. I should have put in visual example to start. Of course it's all up to pfluger.
    03-01-2019 06:38 PM
    This is what I meant by 'columns'....alignment starting with the same column for the text. I should have put in visual example to start. Of course it's all up to pfluger.
    Yeah, I still like the weekdays being in Caps while not highlighted and brief weather discription highlighted. There will be descriptions that are longer with a longer day of the week spelling next to it which would mean alignment would be difficult.
    Once again I like this look better.
    03-01-2019 06:49 PM
    Yep, I get it. You like it better
    03-01-2019 06:51 PM

Can confirm also the bundling to the left, gets fixed if you open settings or alert screens.

Side note, this reminds of the old Berry Weather days when it all begun.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    03-02-2019 12:45 AM
    I still get the bunching to the left in the 7 day section. Pulling down on the location menu resets it correctly. This only happens when set to verticle bars. Also, there's a bit of overlap where it says "detailed conditions".
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...cda0da88a4.jpg
    What phone is that? I tried a couple different devices but can't replicate this.
    03-02-2019 04:14 AM
    TestFlight beta working OK on iPhone 8 running latest iOS beta.
    NO icon sets loading or available.
    03-02-2019 06:30 AM
    Thus far, the app has been great on my iPhone X. At the moment, however, the next 24 hours section isn’t displaying a lot of information, but that’s minor to me. Besides, I’m sure it’ll display the info soon. I’m really liking the app and appreciate all of your hard work, pfluger.

BeWeather v3 (Beta) for iPhone-img_0205.jpg
    03-02-2019 07:23 AM
    Thus far, the app has been great on my iPhone X. At the moment, however, the next 24 hours section isn’t displaying a lot of information, but that’s minor to me. Besides, I’m sure it’ll display the info soon. I’m really liking the app and appreciate all of your hard work, pfluger.

Name:	IMG_0205.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	773.2 KB 
ID:	125717
    That's been fixed in the new beta.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    03-02-2019 09:44 AM
    What phone is that? I tried a couple different devices but can't replicate this.
    6s Plus. Some with newer X style phones get the same. Pulling down to refresh sets it correctly. Or tapping on temperature ( Hi/Lo) resets it. Only happens on vertical bars.
    Chucky1 likes this.
    03-02-2019 09:49 AM
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...4a21a0da63.jpg

Can confirm also the bundling to the left, gets fixed if you open settings or alert screens.

Side note, this reminds of the old Berry Weather days when it all begun.
    What iPhone is this?
    03-02-2019 09:54 AM
    Since the latest Beta update this problem hasn't happened on my Xs Max.

TestFlight beta working OK on iPhone 8 running latest iOS beta.
    NO icon sets loading or available.
    I agree. There are no in app weather sets available, but custom weather sets can be loaded in the custom area with a proper link.
    03-02-2019 10:23 AM
    What iPhone is this?
    XS iPhone. Image may be downscaled when posted
    Ledsteplin likes this.
    03-02-2019 11:13 AM
    I would like to request the wind arrows point with the direction of the wind not into the wind like a weather vane. Most other weather sites (dark sky, google, weather underground) have the wind arrows pointing in the wind direction. For example, if the wind is coming out of the north the arrow points down from north to south. Here are pictures of google weather and weather underground for the same time as BeWeather:

BeWeather v3 (Beta) for iPhone-img_0233.jpg

Weather Underground:

BeWeather v3 (Beta) for iPhone-screen-shot-2019-03-02-10.21.52-am.png

Google Weather:

BeWeather v3 (Beta) for iPhone-screen-shot-2019-03-02-10.18.24-am.png
    03-02-2019 11:30 AM
    Since the latest Beta update this problem hasn't happened on my Xs Max.
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...86ec74b702.jpg

I agree. There are no in app weather sets available, but custom weather sets can be loaded in the custom area with a proper link.
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...a46638f78b.jpg
    I spoke to soon. The "bunch up" just happened on my Xs Max...
    03-02-2019 12:01 PM
    Been using this app since the berry weather days, and I've come to rely on it. Which is why am disappointed with the rollout to the new version, the old version just stopped. This forum is great though.

The severe weather notification is sticky for all locations once I scroll to a location that has one, even when I scroll back to locations where it previously didn't show a red notification icon and that have no severe weather notifications. Using iPhone Xs.

Also what is the weather icon for now and 11am, it looks like a cloud with sheets coming out of it, is that supposed to be drizzle, I'm just not sure.

BeWeather v3 (Beta) for iPhone-img_0034.jpg
    Last edited by lfaatsnat; 03-02-2019 at 01:17 PM.
    03-02-2019 12:31 PM
    Been using this app since the berry weather days, and I've come to rely on it. Which is why am disappointed with the rollout to the new version, the old version just stopped. This forum is great though.

The severe weather notification is sticky for locations once I scroll to a location that has one even when I scroll back to ones where it previously didn't show one and that have no notification. Using iPhone Xs.

Also what is the weather icon for now and 11am, it looks like a cloud with sheets coming out of it, is that supposed to be drizzle, I'm just not sure.

Name:	IMG_0034.JPG 
Views:	1 
Size:	857.9 KB 
ID:	125721
    That's usually indication of fog. Mostly early. Haze is similar.
    03-02-2019 12:40 PM
    Has anyone else had any problems with the app not updating the weather? Mine hasn't updated since Wednesday. I'm on the 12.2 beta.
    03-02-2019 12:49 PM
    Has anyone else had any problems with the app not updating the weather? Mine hasn't updated since Wednesday. I'm on the 12.2 beta.
    Did you download the new Beta?...
    https://testflight.apple.com/join/LwdwAHlR
    Buckeye2009 likes this.
    03-02-2019 12:51 PM
    Did you download the new Beta?...
    https://testflight.apple.com/join/LwdwAHlR
    Nope. I didn't realize it was now in beta. I have used BeWeather for years and just ran into this issue last week. Thanks for the link! I deleted the app and then I couldn't find in the app store, I was bummed.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    03-02-2019 01:21 PM
    Nope. I didn't realize it was now in beta. I have used BeWeather for years and just ran into this issue last week. Thanks for the link! I deleted the app and then I couldn't find in the app store, I was bummed.
    It's only in beta at the moment, but should be returning to the Apple App store shortly.
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    03-02-2019 01:24 PM
671 ... 34567 ...