Thanks for keeping us posted! It’s great that you’re working on getting it updated!
    Spencerdl likes this.
    02-28-2019 08:09 AM
    The hourly graph has diminished considerably. Is this being done on purpose? I use to be able to scroll to the afternoon hours.

Edit; Can that be put back in the "NEXT 24 HOURS" advancement
    Last edited by Spencerdl; 02-28-2019 at 09:20 AM.
    02-28-2019 08:35 AM
    I have 3 locations added to my beWeather 3 Pro: current location in GMT timezone, a location in Pacific timezone & a location in Eastern timezone.

The widget (with location switcher) works but there in the hourly forecast it shows the timezone from the current location for all 3 locations. However, when I open the app the hourly forecast does respect the timezone of the location when switching - so it's only an issue in the widget.
    02-28-2019 08:41 AM

Mine stopped refreshing yesterday.
    Annie_8plus likes this.
    02-28-2019 11:23 AM
    The beta is back online. You can get it at https://testflight.apple.com/join/LwdwAHlR
    02-28-2019 09:35 PM
    The beta is back online. You can get it at https://testflight.apple.com/join/LwdwAHlR
    Thank you. This app is like crack, once you have it you can’t do with out it...lol

Thank you for the continuing hard work on this.
    02-28-2019 09:37 PM

Looks good so far. The info for amount of rain is no longer missing anything.
    02-28-2019 09:44 PM
    It was better before this update. Weather Underground is better than Dark Sky.
    02-28-2019 10:38 PM
    I still get the bunching to the left in the 7 day section. Pulling down on the location menu resets it correctly. This only happens when set to verticle bars. Also, there's a bit of overlap where it says "detailed conditions".
    02-28-2019 10:40 PM
    The Fonts have a minor glitch. I'm not sure Chucky noticed it in his screen shot. The main temperature font is different from the rest...
    02-28-2019 10:43 PM
    The Fonts have a minor glitch. I'm not sure Chucky noticed it in his screen shot. The main temperature font is different from the rest...
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...fb2d97e7e9.jpg
    I noticed it after I posted.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    03-01-2019 06:31 AM
    I still get the bunching to the left in the 7 day section. Pulling down on the location menu resets it correctly. This only happens when set to verticle bars. Also, there's a bit of overlap where it says "detailed conditions".
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...cda0da88a4.jpg
    Mine bunches on the next 7 days area sometimes also.

03-01-2019 06:38 AM
    Is anyone experiencing issues of Beweather 3 Pro and it's Feb. 25 update no longer working with no data being transfered? It has and all the rest of the versions been removed from the U.S. App store? What's up? I wrote a support to Bellshare and Henrik. No answer yet.
    03-01-2019 08:12 AM
    Is anyone experiencing issues of Beweather 3 Pro and it's Feb. 25 update no longer working with no data being transfered? It has and all the rest of the versions been removed from the U.S. App store? What's up? I wrote a support to Bellshare and Henrik. No answer yet.
    The old beta from the 25th may not work well. There's a new beta that's a separate app. He posted the link for it in post № 80 . It hasn't been released in the app store yet. The first BeWeather 3 was removed from the app store. BeWeather 2 was also removed. It no longer works, as weather underground was disconnected. You can download the new beta, and delete the old beta.
    Last edited by Ledsteplin; 03-01-2019 at 10:56 AM.
    Just_Me_D, Annie_8plus and Chucky1 like this.
    03-01-2019 08:23 AM
    Installed the beta & it looks good! Timezone bug is still there present in this beta though. Added Los Angeles (PST) & New York (EST) to my locations but in the Widget the hourly forecast still uses the timezone from "My GPS Location" (currently GMT+1) for all locations. Thanks @pfluger for the hard work!
    03-01-2019 08:46 AM
    The old beta from the 25th may not work well. There's a new beta that's a separate app. He posted the link for it in post #80 . It hasn't been released in the app store yet. The first BeWeather 3 was removed from the app store. BeWeather 2 was also removed. It no longer works, as weather underground was disconnected. You can download the new beta, and delete the old beta.
    I think I am going to hold off until he puts up a public release in the app store like normal and Apple approves it. Not real crazy about Beta so I will leave my current release on my phone until the newest public release is back in App store. Thank you for your imput.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    03-01-2019 09:15 AM
    Installed the beta & it looks good! Timezone bug is still there present in this beta though. Added Los Angeles (PST) & New York (EST) to my locations but in the Widget the hourly forecast still uses the timezone from "My GPS Location" (currently GMT+1) for all locations. Thanks @pfluger for the hard work!
    I have one location not in my time zone, and it shows correctly. Have you tried pulling the screen down on the location menu page to refresh it?
    03-01-2019 09:38 AM
    I have one location not in my time zone, and it shows correctly. Have you tried pulling the screen down on the location menu page to refresh it?
    Thanks for checking but it's in the Widget. In the app itself the timezones are ok when checking the hourly forecast.

I'm traveling through Europe & my current timezone is GMT+1 so it's 3:44 PM here. But when checking hourly forecast for Glendora (California) & New York it also shows in GMT+1 where it used to show the timezone of that location. It shows correctly in the app itself and I know it's trivial but I like to keep up with the weather there.

BeWeather v3 (Beta) for iPhone-img_0432.jpg

BeWeather v3 (Beta) for iPhone-img_0433.jpg
    03-01-2019 09:43 AM
    None of my locations are updating with the time of day. *The Moon should not be showing*. The in app weather sets are also missing.
    03-01-2019 10:38 AM
    My locations are updating ok with time of day.
    03-01-2019 10:41 AM
    My locations are updating ok with time of day.
    Humm, not on my iPhone. I think I will delete and reinstall this BeWeather Pro 3 Beta.

Edit ;
    The delete and reinstall seems to have worked. The time and icon is correct now.
    03-01-2019 10:46 AM
    The in app weather sets are still missing.
    Ledsteplin likes this.
    03-01-2019 10:59 AM
    The in app weather sets are still missing.
    Yep, it's a blank screen. The custom function works though.
    03-01-2019 12:34 PM
    @pfluger the new beta is working great so far for me and I notice it is more responsive. I looking forward to the new alert functionality once that is available.

I have a few formatting suggestions. These are minor but can help with the overall look.

In the very bottom line, I suggest:
    1. move the Wind to the left column, cloud cover to the middle, and moon right (current position). This will just be more symmetrical with the the 2 circles on the outside.
    2. Align the Wind and Moon circles so they about the same size and/or are the same distance form the text. They look a little off right now where the Wind circle is higher than the Moon circle.

For the Detailed Text and Forecast section I think this can be formatted in a few different ways to look a bit better:

1. Have the day names match the Next 7 days section which has the name in Bold. And the names in the Detailed Text are all Caps which is different than the section above. So have the Day names either all Caps or just the first letter in Caps.

2. Start the actual forecast in the same column for each day (tab over). It will look more orderly. If it wraps to 2 lines I don't know if it will look better to have the 2nd line start under the Day name or the column for line 1. (Hope this makes sense).

3. Alternatively you could have the forecast text under Next 7 days section. The forecast text would be hidden but if you tap on the name it shows under the Day. If you tap and hold on any of the Days it could expand to show all the forecasts for all the days. And then tap again to hide the text for the day you tap. Tap and Hold to then hide all days. (or the little carrot that you have now instead of tap and hold).

BeWeather v3 (Beta) for iPhone-img_0232.jpg
    03-01-2019 05:44 PM
    @pfluger the new beta is working great so far for me and I notice it is more responsive. I looking forward to the new alert functionality once that is available.

I have a few formatting suggestions. These are minor but can help with the overall look.

In the very bottom line, I suggest:
    1. move the Wind to the left column, cloud cover to the middle, and moon right (current position). This will just be more symmetrical with the the 2 circles on the outside.
    2. Align the Wind and Moon circles so they about the same size and/or are the same distance form the text. They look a little off right now where the Wind circle is higher than the Moon circle.

For the Detailed Text and Forecast section I think this can be formatted in a few different ways to look a bit better:

1. Have the day names match the Next 7 days section which has the name in Bold. And the names in the Detailed Text are all Caps which is different than the section above. So have the Day names either all Caps or just the first letter in Caps.

2. Start the actual forecast in the same column for each day (tab over). It will look more orderly. If it wraps to 2 lines I don't know if it will look better to have the 2nd line start under the Day name or the column for line 1. (Hope this makes sense).

3. Alternatively you could have the forecast text under Next 7 days section. The forecast text would be hidden but if you tap on the name it shows under the Day. If you tap and hold on any of the Days it could expand to show all the forecasts for all the days. And then tap again to hide the text for the day you tap. Tap and Hold to then hide all days. (or the little carrot that you have now instead of tap and hold).

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0232.JPG 
Views:	1 
Size:	628.8 KB 
ID:	125710
    I actually like the current set up.
    I disagree with most of these suggestions. It's common sense to read from left to right and keeping the right side of the page staggered is just like most forms of text/writings.
    This current set up actually looks good to me.
    03-01-2019 05:52 PM
671 ... 23456 ...