Will the BeWeather Apple Watch Complication be returning?
    It will not come back in its current form. We might re-work and add it back in the future if demand is there. Unfortunately due to the change in our data source and the need for very frequent data updates of a watch app/complication we would only be able to offer this as part of a subscription.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    02-25-2019 01:18 AM
    I appreciate your posts and keeping us informed! I am looking forward to seeing how the app progresses as it is updated. It's good to have it back!
    Spencerdl likes this.
    02-25-2019 09:32 AM
    I appreciate your posts and keeping us informed! I am looking forward to seeing how the app progresses as it is updated. It's good to have it back!
    I totally agree with this post.
    MUCH APPRECIATED Pfluger.
    02-25-2019 09:54 AM
    - Now skipping hourly forecast items if they are in the past
    Does this mean we no longer get the hourly weather notifications?
    02-25-2019 10:49 AM
    Does this mean we no longer get the hourly weather notifications?
    This issue refers to the in-app hourly forecast that was sometimes showing a forecast for a time that had already passed. It would for example show a forecast for 5pm when it was already 5.45pm local time.

Hourly weather notifications are no longer available in BeWeather 3.
    Ledsteplin likes this.
    02-25-2019 03:03 PM
    Pfluger, a couple of formatting requests:

1. On my iPhone XS for the current (first) location (see pic), I could see all 7 days with the map on the screen and the rain graph 1 line. Now it looks like there is a bit more space on between lines. It would be nice to make this more compact to see the entire week without scrolling.

2. In the bottom current conditions section can you add the new cloud cover? And the formatting is a bit off with the first 2 lines showing 3 items and the bottom line showing 2 items with the Moon taking 2 slots. The bottom line just looks odd on off center.

Thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails BeWeather v3 (Beta) for iPhone-img_0220.jpg  
    02-25-2019 03:56 PM
    It will not come back in its current form. We might re-work and add it back in the future if demand is there. Unfortunately due to the change in our data source and the need for very frequent data updates of a watch app/complication we would only be able to offer this as part of a subscription.
    For the record I vote for an Apple Watch Complication....For the record
    TurboTiger likes this.
    02-25-2019 04:49 PM
    We have released version 3.0.17 to the app store. This version includes some additional bug fixes to the beta version.
    02-25-2019 05:11 PM
    Another vote for the  Watch app.
    Good Luck
    Spencerdl likes this.
    02-25-2019 08:01 PM
    We have released version 3.0.17 to the app store. This version includes some additional bug fixes to the beta version.
    Thank you, pfluger. Thus far, the latest version is working well on my iPhone. Job well done, sir.
    02-25-2019 08:10 PM
    I noticed renaming the location at the top for the current location doesn't stay put. I guess this makes sense, since it moves with the current location. So I made a 2nd location with my home location.
    Chucky1 likes this.
    02-25-2019 08:47 PM
    Pfluger,

I like where you are going with 3.0. Here are a few requests:

ALERTS:
    1. When on the Alerts text page add swipe from left to right to close the page and return to the main page. This will help will one hand use where tapping on the X is a far reach.

2. On the widget if you tap on the Alert banner open the Alert text page directly.

MAP:

1. Add an overlay that is a combined radar/clouds (vis satellite).

2. Add a lightening overly (and alert).

3. Add other overlays like temperature contour and wind contour.

4. Allow landscape map when iPhone is turned sideways.

Thanks.
    02-26-2019 09:39 AM
    The rain graph is not showing up in the widget.
    02-26-2019 04:08 PM
    What does the “n” mean in the weekly forecast? It says .1n or .2n Is that inches of precipitation or tenths of inches?

The text forecast is much shorter and has less detail with this new version.
    02-26-2019 07:51 PM
    What does the “n” mean in the weekly forecast? It says .1n or .2n Is that inches of precipitation or tenths of inches?

The text forecast is much shorter and has less detail with this new version.
    That should be “in” for inches. It seems to only show an n for certain values.

The text forecasts are provided by DarkSky, that is why they are different from the ones we got from Weather Underground.
    02-26-2019 07:55 PM
    The rain graph is not showing up in the widget.
    I can confirm this is a big. It should show automatically whenever there is rain.

Same in the app.
    02-26-2019 07:55 PM
    Pfluger,

I like where you are going with 3.0. Here are a few requests:

ALERTS:
    1. When on the Alerts text page add swipe from left to right to close the page and return to the main page. This will help will one hand use where tapping on the X is a far reach.

2. On the widget if you tap on the Alert banner open the Alert text page directly.

MAP:

1. Add an overlay that is a combined radar/clouds (vis satellite).

2. Add a lightening overly (and alert).

3. Add other overlays like temperature contour and wind contour.

4. Allow landscape map when iPhone is turned sideways.

Thanks.
    Thanks for the suggestions.
    02-26-2019 07:56 PM
    What about the decimal? What does .1n mean? 1 inch of snow or one tenth of an inch? Thanks.
    02-26-2019 07:58 PM
    What about the decimal? What does .1n mean? 1 inch of snow or one tenth of an inch? Thanks.
    It should read .1in. This will be fixed in the next update.
    Annie_8plus likes this.
    02-27-2019 03:16 PM
    Still seeing overlap as shown in my post above. It seems to come and go. Also this bunching to the left. Comes and goes.
    02-27-2019 04:08 PM
    Its interesting that you source your data from ‘Dark Sky’ who do actually have a watch app
    Spencerdl likes this.
    02-27-2019 04:17 PM
    What’s even more interesting is how BeWeather has mysteriously disappeared from the App Store!
    02-27-2019 05:46 PM
    What’s even more interesting is how BeWeather has mysteriously disappeared from the App Store!
    It's in beta. It'll be back in the app store when he gets it like he wants it.
    02-27-2019 07:30 PM
    After changing the custom iconset, one section didn't change. It corrected when I opened the app again. The shifting left still occurs.
    02-27-2019 11:21 PM
    We will be re-releasing BeWeather 3 under its on app store id (i.e. a new product).

A beta version that you can use until the release should be available within 1 or 2 days.

Sorry about the inconvenience.
    02-28-2019 01:09 AM
671 12345 ...