Upgrade to iPhone 8📱:Pay only $8 a month
    @pfluger

A request for weather alert notifications:

1. When you tap on a notification alert have the app open the alert instead of opening on the main screen of the app. This way you can read the entire alert immediately without another tap.

2. In the app, add swipe from right to close the alert screen. This will be much easier to close (especially one-handed) vs having to tap on the X at the top of the screen.

Thanks.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    06-11-2019 09:06 AM
    I have to say, that I was very pleased with the alerts I got two weeks ago when we were hit with 18+ tornadoes!
    TurboTiger likes this.
    06-11-2019 09:10 AM
    @pfluger

1. When you tap on a notification alert have the app open the alert instead of opening on the main screen of the app. This way you can read the entire alert immediately without another tap.

Thanks.
    This should be fixed by the latest 3.0.34 version we released today.
    06-22-2019 04:53 AM
    Thanks for the updates! @pfluger
    06-22-2019 07:57 AM
    I actually entered my house street address and it found it and it shows my house on the radar map marker
    06-23-2019 12:45 PM
    This should be fixed by the latest 3.0.34 version we released today.
    Hello, I posted this question on Twitter to @bellshare but no one replied to me. Are there any plans for this new version 3 for android? I own both iPhones and androids and want it on all of them. Thank you
    06-24-2019 02:40 PM
    Hello, I posted this question on Twitter to @bellshare but no one replied to me. Are there any plans for this new version 3 for android? I own both iPhones and androids and want it on all of them. Thank you
    There are no plans at this time to bring BeWeather back to Android.
    06-24-2019 06:07 PM
    There are no plans at this time to bring BeWeather back to Android.
    Wahhh. It is my most treasured weather app, but thank you
    06-24-2019 06:08 PM
    Just installed....Will give Dark Sky as a source a chance... ( Their own app is n/a on the Canadian App Store & the Barbados App store is very limited all round) Since most other 'Civlian' Weather info now seems sourced from 'The Weather Company', it's going to give a bit of extra depth I hope. As a retired airline pilot, living in hurricane territory I'm always keen on having comprehensive weather information available.
    Last edited by dmoskaluk; 06-25-2019 at 08:11 PM.
    06-25-2019 07:37 PM
    I guess I should be glad I get notifications at all, but I get 2 or 3 of the same notifications at the same time. Might be that I'm on the iOS public beta 2. Not sure.
    But BeWeather 3 are the only ones that come in that way.
    07-10-2019 02:56 PM
    Of course I'm not in any beta but BeWeather 3 is behaving well for me
    07-10-2019 03:07 PM
    BeWeather crashes when trying to add new location.

Anyone else?

Device is X and I’m on latest iOS 13 public beta. It could be because I’m on beta. Who knows.
    08-18-2019 08:11 AM
    Probably not - I have found BeWeather 3 prone to varied glitches & off & on bugs and I'm not in any beta. I just download & use 'off the shelf & out of the box '
    What I have found is that since it now sources from Dark Sky it's accuracy both short & long term has improved vs it's former Weather Company data.

On same vane, even though Wunderground is owned by Weather Company, it's own App, which now involves crowdsourcing data, is far more accurate particularly short term, that the Weather Channel App, at least when away from the populated centers in the continental US. Here in the Caribbean, getting truly updated local weather is always an issue and the crowdsource /hyperlocal concept is extremely beneficial- thus I've replaced BeWeather 3 with Wunderground as my front page weather guesser.
    The bug I see in BeWeather most often is the need to go to 'settings' then 'done' ( without having 'done' anything) for it to accurately reflect your location. It's one of my 'background app refreshed' apps and uses the GPS 'always'....
    Last edited by dmoskaluk; 08-18-2019 at 06:12 PM.
    08-18-2019 10:02 AM
613 ... 232425