None for me yet!
    We're gonna have to send you some severe weather. Maybe do a rain dance.
    04-07-2019 10:01 AM
    We're gonna have to send you some severe weather. Maybe do a rain dance.
    Lmao right! I guess its a “be careful what you ask for” situation!
    04-07-2019 11:16 AM
    That was the one feature that separated BeWeather from the rest.
    EXACTLY. I totally agree with this sentence
    TurboTiger likes this.
    04-07-2019 03:17 PM
    Can report alerts are working for me. I have an iftt receipt to compare against. BeWeather is alerting before iftt.
    Annie_8plus likes this.
    04-07-2019 04:26 PM
    Its still a good app and I see the dev's point about costs of mutliple lookups as darksky does charge for these. Its just that without that feature there are apps the fit my needs more.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    04-07-2019 08:00 PM
    I just received an alert but still not getting sound with the alert.
    04-10-2019 04:38 PM
    Here is what I think about cost. I purchased the last Pro version when it came out. What frustrated me during that period of the "Pro" version until these beta releases, — there was very little activity and updating. In fact, I think it is safe to say many thought it was dead. So I did feel the money was wasted.

That said, while I was frustrated, I can not say that except for occasionally noticing the lack of work on the app, that i lost sleep over 2.99 or whatever the cost. So it was nice to get a discount on the official release etc this time. Though as I mentioned even then I did not use the coupon opting to pay. Now again with ALL that said, I would probably pay for advance features or more frequent updates etc. BUT I would expect the same frequency of updates to continue as is happening now and not cease. In short I am OK with paying the amount or levels of 2.99 or 3.99, on my end provided the app end doesn't sit idle for months on end.
    That thought should cross the developers mind and whether he can commit to working on the app more regular then after the last "pro" release or before pricing out "Pro" frequencies of updates in data etc.
    Spencerdl and Chucky1 like this.
    04-11-2019 07:42 PM
    I just got an notification. Of course we’re under a severe thunderstorm warning...
    04-12-2019 06:48 AM
    Here is what I think about cost. I purchased the last Pro version when it came out. What frustrated me during that period of the "Pro" version until these beta releases, — there was very little activity and updating. In fact, I think it is safe to say many thought it was dead. So I did feel the money was wasted.

That said, while I was frustrated, I can not say that except for occasionally noticing the lack of work on the app, that i lost sleep over 2.99 or whatever the cost. So it was nice to get a discount on the official release etc this time. Though as I mentioned even then I did not use the coupon opting to pay. Now again with ALL that said, I would probably pay for advance features or more frequent updates etc. BUT I would expect the same frequency of updates to continue as is happening now and not cease. In short I am OK with paying the amount or levels of 2.99 or 3.99, on my end provided the app end doesn't sit idle for months on end.
    That thought should cross the developers mind and whether he can commit to working on the app more regular then after the last "pro" release or before pricing out "Pro" frequencies of updates in data etc.
    In no way am I disputing your reply, however, I do have a question in regard to the expectation of “frequent updates”. For the record, I’m not referring to customer feature requests, but the actual updating of the app itself. With that being said, unless there’s an iOS update or a bug to fix, what is there to update, especially if the app is working as it was intended? How many times have we seen developers blasted for “fixing something that wasn’t broken” or “tinkering too much to the point of ruining something”?
    moyjoy likes this.
    04-12-2019 07:21 AM
    You are correct as to when an update is needed. There was a long period where there were no updates and people were upset because of "problems" I do not expect changes for the sake of changes Lord knows the weather channel app can handle changes that destroy the app. If BW is functioning then great! But if things stop functioning etc I would expect fixes.Right now things are going good for me and I am satisfied.
    Just_Me_D, Ledsteplin and Chucky1 like this.
    04-12-2019 07:26 AM
    You are correct as to when an update is needed. There was a long period where there were no updates and people were upset because of "problems" I do not expect changes for the sake of changes Lord knows the weather channel app can handle changes that destroy the app. If BW is functioning then great! But if things stop functioning etc I would expect fixes.Right now things are going good for me and I am satisfied.
    Understood. Thank you, sir....and you’re spot-on in regard to the Weather Channel app....
    04-12-2019 07:28 AM
    There were long periods with no updates to BeWeather 2. And during that time, the app was buggy, with some features not working. You can scroll up on the BeWeather 2 thread and see the complaints during those times of no updates. Hopefully, that won't happen with BeWeather 3.
    04-12-2019 08:06 AM
    Due to a bug sounds were turned off server side. We turned them back on.

Please check if you get a sound for weather alert notifications now.
    @pfluger

I am still not getting sounds on alerts.
    04-13-2019 09:36 AM
    Been seeing this for the last week with the latest beta. Same in app and widget

04-13-2019 03:03 PM
    Paid full price for be2 and just paid full price for 3. So I have invested the price of a coffee and bagel. Can’t see why so many have their pants in such a wad. Yes it has problems, still one of the best apps out there.
    Annie_8plus and dollface like this.
    04-14-2019 05:27 AM
    I’m getting notifications now but we’re experiencing stormy weather.
    04-14-2019 08:41 AM
    Just got this notification on my WATCH!

Spencerdl and ladyc0524 like this.
    04-14-2019 09:11 AM
    Just got this notification on my WATCH!

[IMG=312x390]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190414/f65feb482bafecada6aa76b38cea1f5f.jpg[/url]
    How is this possible with no BeWeather watch complications???
    ladyc0524 and TurboTiger like this.
    04-14-2019 09:16 AM
    How is this possible with no BeWeather watch complications???
    That’s exactly what I’m wondering!
    04-14-2019 09:31 AM
    04-14-2019 09:32 AM
    That’s exactly what I’m wondering!
    I just double checked and there isn't even a BeWeather complication on the Apple Watch to download. Maybe I shouldn't have deleted the old complication? Can you check to see if you still have the old complication?
    04-14-2019 09:33 AM
    And I haven’t been getting notifications on my phone until this weekend’s severe weather
    Spencerdl likes this.
    04-14-2019 09:58 AM
    You don't need an AW app or complication to receive notifications on the AW.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    04-14-2019 10:03 AM
    You don't need an AW app or complication to receive notifications on the AW.
    Yes. I just realized that. Duh on my part...LOL
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    04-14-2019 10:31 AM
    Yes. I just realized that. Duh on my part...LOL
    [IMG=473x1024]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190414/c08925b331d8075effbe802245b9a6da.jpg[/url]
    That's an awfully big arrow for such a small toggle.
    Spencerdl and dollface like this.
    04-14-2019 11:46 AM
613 ... 2122232425