I've been using BeWeather since the beginning (BerryWeather), but from what I've read about this new update/version on iOS I can really say I'm disappointed.
    I've decided to remain on the old version for now until Pflunger fixes or brings back the customization BeWeather is known for.
    02-22-2019 10:30 AM
    I'm a little disappointed myself. I do like that it's using data from Dark Sky, but so many other features aren't working. I'm not sure if I'll keep this for very long. I think I'll wait for a couple more updates, but if there are no improvements... it's outta here!
    02-22-2019 11:05 AM
    I've been using BeWeather since the beginning (BerryWeather), but from what I've read about this new update/version on iOS I can really say I'm disappointed.
    I've decided to remain on the old version for now until Pflunger fixes or brings back the customization BeWeather is known for.
    Pflunger? Some may need a plunger when they flush the app!
    02-22-2019 12:38 PM
    I'm a little disappointed myself. I do like that it's using data from Dark Sky, but so many other features aren't working. I'm not sure if I'll keep this for very long. I think I'll wait for a couple more updates, but if there are no improvements... it's outta here!
    I don't know if all the data comes from Dark Sky. I just noticed the rain graph said powered by Dark Sky. But it does appear weather underground is no longer used. TBO, whenever weather underground had issues, so did BeWeather. @pfluger may have made the changes to improve performance.
    02-22-2019 12:44 PM
    Pflunger? Some may need a plunger when they flush the app!
    Whatever...this weather app has been around a long time and in my opinion should have been released/updated in better working order.
    TurboTiger likes this.
    02-22-2019 12:44 PM
    Yeah, some members are really excited about it too.

BeWeather 2 for iPhone
    https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?sha...4&share_type=t
    02-22-2019 02:41 PM
    Whatever...this weather app has been around a long time and in my opinion should have been released/updated in better working order.
    Truth right here.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    02-22-2019 03:17 PM
    Agree. There's at least 3 things that don't work.
    1. Widget background color options
    2. Weather icons section
    3. Weather share option to save to camera roll.
    The rest were intentional changes.
    02-22-2019 04:32 PM
    Sorry for the late post.

There will be a couple updates coming in the next few days/weeks.

Some of the bug fixes that are coming:

- Widget not showing according to configuration
    - Custom icons not working
    - Search by zip not working
    - Weather alert notifications not working (complete overhaul is in the works)

And some new features:

- Search by street address so you can get precise by minute precipitation forecasts for other than your current location
    - Alternative selectable data points for hourly and daily forecasts (you will be able to switch to wind, uv index, humidity etc)

The old BeWeather 2 version should keep working for a couple of days but might stop at any moment when Weather Underground cuts their weather data service.
    Spencerdl and Ledsteplin like this.
    02-22-2019 06:08 PM
    I'm really liking the new update and thus far, it's working well on my iPhone 10 and Series 3 Watch. Thank you!
    Tartarus and Spencerdl like this.
    02-22-2019 06:18 PM
    Good news! I was playing around with the app and was able to change icons!
    Spencerdl likes this.
    02-22-2019 08:18 PM
    I'm really liking the new update and thus far, it's working well on my iPhone 10 and Series 3 Watch. Thank you!
    Not available on my  Watch Series 3
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    02-22-2019 08:26 PM
    Not available on my  Watch Series 3
    I just checked my Series 3 Watch after seeing your reply and tapped on the weather icon on its display and realized that it was Dark Sky.....smh...I then checked the installed app list and noticed that BeWeather is no longer installed. Thanks for the follow-up, sir.
    TurboTiger likes this.
    02-22-2019 08:34 PM
    I just checked my Series 3 Watch after seeing your reply and tapped on the weather icon on its display and realized that it was Dark Sky.....smh...I then checked the installed app list and noticed that BeWeather is no longer installed. Thanks for the follow-up, sir.
    I was hoping you were right.
    02-22-2019 08:45 PM
    I just downloaded it again and I am able to set icon sets now.
    Spencerdl and Annie_8plus like this.
    02-22-2019 08:48 PM
    I was hoping you were right.
    I'm glad I saw your reply because if I hadn't, I would have continued on thinking that BeWeather Pro 3 was installed on my Watch. I knew it was there before the update because I keep the same 3 weather apps installed (BeWeather, The Weather Channel & Dark Sky) and it is usually the complication.
    02-22-2019 08:51 PM
    I agree that it’s only fair to give it a try. Since posts started showing up here on iMore, the developer shared that it’s a work in progress, so I’m content to hang in there!
    Spencerdl likes this.
    02-23-2019 09:41 AM
    We have a beta version available (Version 3.0.16). Feel free to download and test. Please post your feedback here.

https://testflight.apple.com/join/Jijx2Mid

New features:
    - Search by street address so you can get precise by minute precipitation forecasts for other than your current location
    - Alternative selectable data points for hourly and daily forecasts (you will be able to switch to wind, uv index, humidity etc)
    - Added new cloud cover data point to current condition data slots
    - Location names can now be edited by tapping on the location name in the title
    - All locations in widget now have minutely forecast data (where available)

Bug fixes:
    - Fixed widget not showing according to configuration
    - Fixed custom icons not working
    - Fixed app crashing when sharing a weather photo and then saving to photo library on iOS 11+
    - Fixed red location indicator not showing on map
    - Now skipping hourly forecast items if they are in the past
    - Many minor fixes

Known issues:
    - Data updates are lagging (i.e. weather data might not be updated right away every time after opening the app)

This version will reset your settings (theme, units etc). Your list of locations should not be affected.
    02-24-2019 06:28 PM
    I really like the Selectable data points for hourly and daily!!! This really adds a lot more information and value.

I have a few minor formatting suggestions/issues that I will send in a separate reply later.

One request: for pressure can we have the option to show this as inches HG instead of millibars?

No other issues so far. Widget and custom icons are working for me.
    02-24-2019 06:41 PM
    I'm in! Can confirm widget background color options work. However, the forecast temperatures do not show.

Last edited by Ledsteplin; 02-24-2019 at 07:54 PM.
    02-24-2019 07:27 PM
    I downloaded the Beta as well. First fix, Temp on the Widget Daily Forecast...
    02-24-2019 07:46 PM
    I'm not sure what to make of this. In the "next 7 days" section in the app, it shows rain @ 100% when it was sunny, night when it should show day, etc.

02-24-2019 07:49 PM
    Same here. I had nothing but Clear and Sunny weather all day (Sunday), but it's showing 100% rain and Monday is showing the USMC night time icon (silver) as opposed to day time icon (gold)...
    02-24-2019 07:57 PM
    I'm getting some overlap on some settings in the Current Conditions section at the bottom. iPhone 6s Plus

This seems to have corrected itself when I switched the data points on daily a few times.
    Last edited by Ledsteplin; 02-24-2019 at 08:21 PM.
    02-24-2019 08:09 PM
    Will the BeWeather Apple Watch Complication be returning?
    TurboTiger likes this.
    02-24-2019 08:12 PM
673 1234 ...