thank you Led !! 🥳
    03-15-2019 08:40 PM
    Be sure alerts are set in the app settings. Also that alerts only work for the location in the top of the locations list.
    Thx Led. Yes both of those are set .
    03-15-2019 08:48 PM
    Just jumped back on the BeWeather 3 beta and so far I’m loving it
    03-15-2019 09:27 PM
    Does anyone else have the map missing on the first page (my location)? If I add a location the maps shows, but I have never been able to get the map on my location page.
    BeWeather v3 (Beta) for iPhone-img_1676.jpg
    03-16-2019 07:50 AM
    Does anyone else have the map missing on the first page (my location)? If I add a location the maps shows, but I have never been able to get the map on my location page.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1676.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	186.2 KB 
ID:	125840
    Touch the map and swipe down to open map when you’re on your location. When the map opens touch the location arrow at bottom left to make the map recenter on your location. Might take a couple taps. Mine did the same thing my first go around.
    Spencerdl and Buckeye2009 like this.
    03-16-2019 08:05 AM
    Thanks! I didn't realize I was in the middle of an ocean🤣
    03-16-2019 08:35 AM

Name:	IMG_1676.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	186.2 KB 
ID:	125840
    No, mine shows up no issues.

Did you try what @wolfee48 suggested & did that work out for you?
    Buckeye2009 likes this.
    03-16-2019 08:36 AM
    No, mine shows up no issues.

Did you try what @wolfee48 suggested & did that work out for you?
    Yep, it worked!
    ThePinkChameleon and wolfee48 like this.
    03-16-2019 08:39 AM
    Just jumped back on the BeWeather 3 beta and so far I’m loving it
    Welcome aboard. Glad to have you back.
    ladyc0524 likes this.
    03-16-2019 09:19 AM
    Welcome aboard. Glad to have you back.
    Thanks Spencer!!
    Spencerdl likes this.
    03-16-2019 09:20 AM
    My BeWeather quit showing info for all my cities a few weeks ago, maybe because of the WU API ? I notice it has been removed from the apple store and emails to Bellshare remain unanswered, is this app dead ?

Thanks
    03-16-2019 10:42 AM
    My BeWeather quit showing info for all my cities a few weeks ago, maybe because of the WU API ? I notice it has been removed from the apple store and emails to Bellshare remain unanswered, is this app dead ?

Thanks
    BeWeather 3 is currently in beta and will return to the app store hopefully soon. Here's the beta link if you're interested.
    https://testflight.apple.com/join/LwdwAHlR
    03-16-2019 10:47 AM
    Awesome, Thank You!
    Spencerdl likes this.
    03-16-2019 11:04 AM
    At this time BeWeather 3 needs the following images in the custom weather icon sets:

sunny
    sunnyn
    rain
    snow
    sleet
    wind
    fog
    cloudy
    partlycloudy
    partlycloudyn
    tstorms
    tstormsn
    I've reworked one of my weather set to only include the icons/weather conditions you have listed. In the current sets there is no fog that does not also include a sun or moon which presents a problem. No chuckling at the city I used for this demonstration. I already had it in my app and it's forecast had fog as a condition at 2AM. Prior to 6AM night icons should be a moon and not the sun. The icon that shows in the left screen shot is the condition 'fog' which in the original custom weather sets will show as a day time image now. 'fogn' would have shown as a moon with transparent clouds representing night. In the current Beta with the set of icons being reduced to 12 rather than 38 I made a 'fog' with clouds with a degree of transparency to differentiate between regular clouds shown in the screen shot on the right. This icon now will not depict a sun or moon and can represent fog at any hour it is required to do so. Hoping that in a future Beta update we will be able to see a custom wind icon too.
    BeWeather v3 (Beta) for iPhone-img_4593.jpg
    Spencerdl and Annie_8plus like this.
    03-16-2019 04:28 PM
    Small bug in latest beta, when font is changed, font type for temp doesn’t change, keeps default form

Edit: bug present in app. Widget changes fonts normally

03-17-2019 01:14 AM
    Small bug in latest beta, when font is changed, font type for temp doesn’t change, keeps default form

Edit: bug present in app. Widget changes fonts normally

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...f3816d6553.jpg
    Yes. I reported that earlier in this thread. I’m not sure if that’s by design or not.
    03-17-2019 02:13 AM
    @pfluger
    Restricting icons to 12 for custom sets has created problems. What is the reason for this limitation? Inserting default icons in my custom set ruins it. Using custom sets is one of the main reasons I use BeWeather. I don't have a way to make changes in the sets I created.
    03-17-2019 08:40 AM
    @pfluger
    Restricting icons to 12 for custom sets has created problems. What is the reason for this limitation? Inserting default icons in my custom set ruins it. Using custom sets is one of the main reasons I use BeWeather. I don't have a way to make changes in the sets I created.
    I very curious about this as well.
    03-17-2019 08:48 AM
    I've reworked one of my weather set to only include the icons/weather conditions you have listed. In the current sets there is no fog that does not also include a sun or moon which presents a problem. No chuckling at the city I used for this demonstration. I already had it in my app and it's forecast had fog as a condition at 2AM. Prior to 6AM night icons should be a moon and not the sun. The icon that shows in the left screen shot is the condition 'fog' which in the original custom weather sets will show as a day time image now. 'fogn' would have shown as a moon with transparent clouds representing night. In the current Beta with the set of icons being reduced to 12 rather than 38 I made a 'fog' with clouds with a degree of transparency to differentiate between regular clouds shown in the screen shot on the right. This icon now will not depict a sun or moon and can represent fog at any hour it is required to do so. Hoping that in a future Beta update we will be able to see a custom wind icon too.

Name:	IMG_4593.JPG 
Views:	12 
Size:	126.2 KB 
ID:	125843
    Does naming the new wind icon "wind.png" not work in your custom sets?
    03-17-2019 12:01 PM
    @pfluger
    I would imagine that the reason for the reduced amount of files/icons is because the weather conditions source has changed and their format is different. They use less images to represent conditions. I think it’s a workable situation because fog seems to be the only image that need to be changed. When I made the sets I included a day and night fog well because I though it would look nice lol. Now being reduced to a single image I need to change that. As for the wind file/icon it’s no go at the moment. I’ve included it on test sets but still not showing the custom yet just the stock/default image. I’m sure that will get worked out.
    03-17-2019 01:05 PM
    I'm starting to get BeWeather notifications. This is my third one.
    ladyc0524 likes this.
    03-18-2019 03:06 AM

Hoping I get notifications soon. I just updated and put my Kosmic Weather icons in.
    03-18-2019 07:22 AM
    I'm starting to get BeWeather notifications. This is my third one.
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...c0f60220ed.jpg
    I’m starting to get them also.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    03-18-2019 10:36 AM
    BeWeather 3 is currently in beta and will return to the app store hopefully soon. Here's the beta link if you're interested.
    https://testflight.apple.com/join/LwdwAHlR
    Link doesn't work for me, gets redirected to apple ipad air page.
    Is the beta still available?
    03-18-2019 03:08 PM
    Link doesn't work for me, gets redirected to apple ipad air page.
    Is the beta still available?
    Do you have the Testflight app?
    Spencerdl likes this.
    03-18-2019 04:07 PM
622 ... 1314151617 ...