BeWeather 3 for iPhone

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Re: BeWeather v3 (Beta) for iPhone

It's really great that they're testing the app during the spring, considering the crazy weather many of us are having. At least there are plenty of alert notifications going out, enabling you guys to give good feedback!

Kev_F

Apr 25, 2015
Visit site

For me the rain graph in the widget is really inconsistent:

• When it's raining in my current location it shows the widget rain graph properly, but when switching to any other location in the widget it keeps showing the graph even if it's not raining in that location.
  • If it rained before & the rain graph was shown in the widget, the rain graph still shows (blank) when looking an hour later even though the weather was clear for that past hour (& widget displaying clear conditions).
In both cases when I open the app afterwards, the widget looks likes it getting a forced refresh & the rain graph properly hides.

I'm on the latest beta since yesterday. Haven't been able to test weather alerts though, don't know if they work in Europe.

@pfluger

I made of GIF of this issue, maybe it'll explain better what I mean... (quality sucks but it's the best I could do to keep the filesize decent)

As you can see my widget starts out with "Mostly cloudy for the hour" & after switching location "Clear for the hour" without rain graph.

Then I switch to current GPS location where it says "Drizzle starting" while showing the rain graph. When I switch back to my other locations it keeps a blank rain graph intact while still saying "Clear for the hour" & "Mostly cloudy for the hour".

I'm on beta 3.0.23.

IMG_0548c.gif

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

The Teal looks good with Kosmic Weather set.
35e356f4f302528396b66b89aca09eca.jpg

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
BeWeather v3 (Beta) for iPhone

Oh on another note...I’ve receive severe weather alerts for EWeather hd and Dark Sky but none from
Beweather...? Idk why

Last edited:

Buckeye2009

Jan 3, 2016
Visit site

Does anyone else have the map missing on the first page (my location)? If I add a location the maps shows, but I have never been able to get the map on my location page.
IMG_1676.jpg

wolfee48

Mar 9, 2016
Visit site

Does anyone else have the map missing on the first page (my location)? If I add a location the maps shows, but I have never been able to get the map on my location page.
View attachment 125840

Touch the map and swipe down to open map when you’re on your location. When the map opens touch the location arrow at bottom left to make the map recenter on your location. Might take a couple taps. Mine did the same thing my first go around.