BeWeather 3 for iPhone

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Re: BeWeather v3 (Beta) for iPhone

Thanks again @Ledsteplin.

I will patiently wait for the update (but very glad to hear it is coming).

Any idea why the current version is invisible in my app store (no search results) and why the app info card won't display when I click on BeWeather from my purchased history?

The old app store version no longer worked. So, it was removed from the app store. It was no longer supported by Weather Underground.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

No more moon days in the 7 day forecasts.
e7a5ca1330b6bcaee7381d20c13f3c60.jpg

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

It's version 3.0.20 (3008). There's a limit to the number of testers on a beta. This is true for all app betas. Maybe BeWeather 3 reached the limit. If so, you may have to wait for the app store version. A spot could open up, so keep trying.

Version 3.0.21 is available now.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

Alerts are not working for me. And the rain graph in the widget is not working.

Are these working for you?

The rain graph is working for me now in the widget. Odd it works for some, but not others.
I still haven't received any weather alerts. I'm sure that will soon be fixed. He's working to get it right. But can't do it all at once.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
BeWeather v3 (Beta) for iPhone

The rain graph is working for me now in the widget. Odd it works for some, but not others.
I still haven't received any weather alerts. I'm sure that will soon be fixed. He's working to get it right. But can't do it all at once.

All is going good here too ! So happy with this app getting more and more stable again with every update (like the old days) !

Rain measurement shows in the widget, no more moon showing during the day on the hourly, but I’m also not receiving any alerts either.

Looking forward to when the alerts are straightened out as well.

Thanks for all your hard work with the app @pfluger

ealvnv

Feb 24, 2013
Visit site

b013f39c73b5273f797b9d4b7d27d6bb.jpg

Icons are overlapping in the widget. .21 beta

Moon showing in daily forecast is fixed now.

Kev_F

Apr 25, 2015
Visit site

Noticed this graphical glitch in the widget: when the short textual forecast is really descriptive, it overlaps with the icon (& temperature sometimes).

IMG_0486.jpg

IMG_0475.jpg

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Yes! Beta 3.0.21 is working perfectly. I see that the Weather Underground logo in no longer on the map. Widget is also perfect and updated automatically. Love it.

Kev_F

Apr 25, 2015
Visit site

If you still have BeWeather 3 pro installed and also using the Beta version it can cause conflicts with the Beta version.

Thanks but I currently only have the Beta version installed. :) The Beta app is already awesome & I'm pretty confident once the minor glitches are gone it'll be in the top charts again after being released in the public app store.

FUBAR.CVMA

Jul 9, 2015
Visit site

My BeWeather Pro stopped working altogether. The last update was on 02/25/2019 at 2:38 CST. I was going to try to reinstall it but it’s not in my App Store anymore. I really liked it, using it with my AppleWatch 3. Am I out of luck? I’ve resorted to AccuWeather for the time being but I much prefer BeWeather. TY

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Thanks but I currently only have the Beta version installed. :) The Beta app is already awesome & I'm
pretty confident once the minor glitches are gone it'll be in the top charts again after being released in the public app store.
Hey Kev your screen shots are dated July and October 2019.

Last edited:

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site

My BeWeather Pro stopped working altogether. The last update was on 02/25/2019 at 2:38 CST. I was going to try to reinstall it but it’s not in my App Store anymore. I really liked it, using it with my AppleWatch 3. Am I out of luck? I’ve resorted to AccuWeather for the time being but I much prefer BeWeather. TY

BeWeather 2 became unstable and was pulled from the App Store. BeWeather 3 is currently in Beta. If you’re interested in checking ir out scroll back in this thread for instructions how.

Schmantz

Mar 10, 2019
Visit site

There are two links for the beta. Make sure you find the later link starting in message #80 or so, the older one is closed. I just signed up, so should be open for you if you are interested.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site

@pfluger. I've been a beta tester for you and this app since BerryWeather (BlackBerry) days and I must admit this is the fasted I've seen you do beta updates. OUTSTANDING and THANK YOU for your hard work and working on multiple problems with the speed of a Gazelle (laughing). Keep up the excellent work.
Just curious since it really hasn't been mentioned much, #1 are you going to attempt to put a working Temperature Badge on the icon, #2 are you going to add more theme colors (RED... hint, hint) and #3 are you going to add an Apple Watch Complication. Thanks again.

bdtrader

Jan 21, 2014
Visit site

Yesterday my widget rain graph showed up briefly then disappeared. The app rain graph continued to show rain.

ealvnv

Feb 24, 2013
Visit site

Yesterday my widget rain graph showed up briefly then disappeared. The app rain graph continued to show rain.

Same here this morning. The app rain graph shows in app, no dice on widget. Nonetheless great to see all the improvements.

ealvnv

Feb 24, 2013
Visit site

@pfluger. I've been a beta tester for you and this app since BerryWeather (BlackBerry) days and I must admit this is the fasted I've seen you do beta updates. OUTSTANDING and THANK YOU for your hard work and working on multiple problems with the speed of a Gazelle (laughing). Keep up the excellent work.

Ditto. The good old berry weather days. I tested this and bebuzz apps back then

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro