Google Apps

phlamethrowre

Feb 5, 2014
Visit site
Has anyone else noticed how Google is changing the look of their apps? I use Keep, Photos, Google app, Docs and a few others. They all have been updated to have a very rounded style. I think they look really good.

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
I just can't wrap my head around using Google Apps on an iPhone.

That's like using M$ Office on a Mac.

Wait.....I DO have M$ Office on my Mac.

Nevermind.

cinnamin

Nov 16, 2017
Visit site
The apps look really good. I use quite a few google keep,photos,drive, and duo. I think they work better on iOS.... I’m coming from a Samsung note device. I’m sure it works great on the pixels phones.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
They did like Facebook. All the little icons in the menu look cartoonish. It's OK I guess. Not a fan of the bright white though.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
None? Google apps on iOS are very good. Some would say they’re better on iOS than Android. The actual Google app is one of the first apps I dl on a new iPhone.

None at all!!! It’s not because I dislike google or anything. I just don’t like tons of extra apps on my devices. If my device comes with apps that I deem usable, I see no need to add another app. Heck, my me.com email account is the main one I use. Gmail is only for junk mail🤷🏾*♀️

joemd60

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
I guess I am one of the few that doesn’t have an issue with Google.
I have several of their apps on my iPhone, which look and work pretty much flawlessly. Plus a Google Home which was a Christmas gift last year.
I forgot to add a Chromecast Ultra I use alongside my Apple TV, and I just went back to using YouTube TV.

Last edited:

imwjl

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
I appreciate the Admin app being all screen for newer phones. It would be nice if the Office 365 and Meraki admin apps had those upgrades. Any sysadmins here? Please send them feedback on that.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods