ProfileSpace

anon(6014961)

May 31, 2014
Visit site
I made my first app! It’s a webview app of my website “ProfileSpace” and it’s on its first version. There are planned updates once I learn how to implement the changes I want to make but it’s functional and I love it, I’m proud to finally have an app in the App Store like I’ve always wanted :)

Please, if you’re interested, download and have a look :)

ProfileSpace by Dave Catherall https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/profilespace/id1418699467?mt=8&at=10l3Vy

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Congratulations on your app in the App Store! That is definitely exciting. If you could elaborate a little bit more about what profile space is, I think that we’d be interested to hear more about it.

anon(6014961)

May 31, 2014
Visit site
Thanks guys, it’s basically a new social network, but I’m concentrating more on the privacy side, everything is locked down unless you choose to make things public, even then non-members can’t see anything.

I’m planning on a whole new app soon, with more functionality and features, I just need to learn more swift and Xcode. If anyone has any tips or would like to help I’d appreciate it lol. I’m doing this alone.

There’s screenshots on App Store which pretty much sums it up as far as what it’s about :)

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Thanks guys, it’s basically a new social network, but I’m concentrating more on the privacy side, everything is locked down unless you choose to make things public, even then non-members can’t see anything.

I’m planning on a whole new app soon, with more functionality and features, I just need to learn more swift and Xcode. If anyone has any tips or would like to help I’d appreciate it lol. I’m doing this alone.

There’s screenshots on App Store which pretty much sums it up as far as what it’s about :)

Many are looking for an alternate to Facebook. A site that doesn't use algorithms to silence political viewpoints, as Facebook and Twitter do. Good luck with it.

Sherry_B

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
How are you doing advertising from within the app? If there are ads, will you be offering a paid version to remove every single ad?

anon(6014961)

May 31, 2014
Visit site
How are you doing advertising from within the app? If there are ads, will you be offering a paid version to remove every single ad?

Hi, there are currently no adverts within the app, just a few html ads that I put when it was only a website. I have been thinking of offering a paid version if I was to introduce ads which would remove them, yes.

But for the minute it’s just the few html ads.

I hope that has answered your questions, anything else just ask :)

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Hi, there are currently no adverts within the app, just a few html ads that I put when it was only a website. I have been thinking of offering a paid version if I was to introduce ads which would remove them, yes.

But for the minute it’s just the few html ads.

I hope that has answered your questions, anything else just ask :)

Got to get traction, and build a user base first! ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2