Circle Drinking with Minigames - (free and without ads!)

tuminish12

Jun 30, 2018
Visit site
LINK: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id1325442597?mt=8&at=10l3Vy

My dear iMore friends,
I know that a drinking game is not to everybodys taste, but I'd still like too share my app with the people who have interest or play games within groups at weekends or partys!

As a project during our studies aboard, we had to develop a small informational application. Since we learned how to make an application, the idea emerged to create one that we can use as a group at evenings: that’s how our drinking game came into existence.

Since there are a lot of game classics like spin the bottle and truth or dare and rulebased games like Circle of Death/Kings Cup, we assumed that a combination of both would be worth considering.

So based on Circle of Death (all rules are explained while playing if you are not familiar with this particular game), you have to gather around a table with at least 2 and up to 15 players. Each player has to draw a card on the device and perform the associated task. Some cards mean famous rules like Questionmaster, Never have I ever or Thumbmaster, but with the difference, that the cards 7, Joker and Queen always include a bunch of fun minigames (spin the bottle, pantomime, Quiztime, one thats similar to space invaders,…).

I really do not pursue financial goals. Since the app was primarily developed for students and young adults, it is ad-free and contains a completely free mode. So you can play it without ads or spending a dime.
Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. We really hope you like the concept!

The installation size is about 15 mb and is rated NC-17.

We would like to thank you in advance for your time to take a look at the app and we truly appreciate your support.

LINK: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id1325442597?mt=8&at=10l3Vy

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2