Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

VladR

Jun 10, 2018
Visit site
Prologue

Tired of the rabid rhythm of the modern city I wanted to relax.

I do not have the time to relax as it is common among my peers: with a ton of alcohol and songs until the morning, but relax in silence among the pristine nature.

For this purpose I chose the homeland of sinister myths about vampires - the Transylvanian mountains; in the area of the village with a wonderful unpronounceable name there was a modest hotel and most importantly - huge areas of pure pristine nature, and most importantly for me - peace and quiet.

As usual, the trip was not without surprises: on arrival at the hotel it turned out that they did not have vacant rooms. After a brief scandal the Romanians showed a truly European service, namely they offered me a presidential suite in another hotel without payment.

I tried to portray discontent, but it did not work well for me. The booklet which the girl gave me from the reception told that in my room there will be a Jacuzzi 5x5 meters. Until this point I believed that only swimming pools can be this size.

The road to the kingdom of pleasure and calm took a long time and after 20 minutes of mountain serpentine I stood in front of a beautiful castle in which I had to spend next two weeks, probably the most luxurious holiday in my life.

The advantage of hotels of such a high class revealed immediately. Appeared from nowhere porter picked up my bags immediately after I left the car. Smiling entertainer opened the door and the girl at the reception said that they had already received all the information and she did not need documents handed me the keys to my number.

Hotel room was located on the second floor and occupied according to my estimates more than 100 square meters without taking into account the jacuzzi.

Thrown the bags and casually obeying my luck I went to the main destination of my rest - to the pristinely clean mountains along the path that began at the side of the porch.

The walk brought me exactly the emotions that I dreamed of the last years...

The joy of unity with nature was overshadowed only by the approaching thunderstorm which marked itself with a thunder that swept through the mountains.

Feeling tired and looking at the darkening sky, I realized that I was walking all day which flew like a moment. Rejoicing that there was still no rain I decided to return to the hotel with to check whether it is possible to swim breaststroke in jacuzzi.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro