I would like to present you Police Drift Car Driving, a open world drift game on iOS!

Become a policeman and take control of some amazing drift cars in a huge driving environment ready to explore : more than 16 km² of area and 30 km of roads !
    Drive fast and drift hard on 8 amazing different tracks.
    Customize your cars with brush and decals, then change tire, wheel, smoke colors, and more...
    Complete tons of missions to become a professional drifter and a good cop !

Screens :

URL : https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id13...mUvbUpU3048377

If you can rate 5 star it will help me a lot !
    Besides, all ideas or suggestions are welcome ^^

Have a nice day,
    Last edited by myke38; 03-07-2018 at 07:48 AM.
    iBloke likes this.
    03-07-2018 07:26 AM
    Thank you and we wish you great success with the app.
    03-07-2018 09:40 AM
    Thank you.

The trailer of the game is available here :

Did you try my game ?
    Thank you
    03-09-2018 08:18 AM
    Do you like the trailer ?
    I have forgotten to hide the cursor of the mouse ....
    03-10-2018 01:53 PM
    Hi, and apologies for being off topic, but I saw the title of this thread and remembered a YouTube clip of a drifting police car chase with two drift bikes.

Yes I know this thread is about a game, but I just thought someone would find some entertainment value in this YouTube clip

03-10-2018 10:25 PM
    Yes it is exactly this clip that give me the idea of this game. It is so perfect!
    iBloke likes this.
    03-11-2018 07:23 AM
    Yes it is exactly this clip that give me the idea of this game. It is so perfect!
    LOL a little thought in the back of my mind told me you may have already seen it

I’m 55 and haven’t been a gamer for nearly a decade, but Your game has given me a twitch to get back into it. (And the graphics/physics look amazing!)
    I always loved games based around cars, racing...oh and of course “shoot em ups”

Cheers n beers
    Last edited by iBloke; 03-13-2018 at 06:04 AM. Reason: Speeling, grandma, n addin stuff lol
    03-13-2018 05:58 AM
    Ok so I couldn’t help myself and downloaded it.

WOW! Am I rusty or what!!! ROFLMAO!

The first issue I had was driving on the right hand side of the road as I’m an Aussie and we drive on the left LOL

I was giggling like an ***** trying to negotiate left hand turns coz for Aussies they are the equivalent of your right hand turns.

Next issue I had was a complete lack of eye/hand coordination coz I’m a rusty old fart.

And then I’ve had to completely readjust to onscreen controls in comparison to the ancient PlayStation dual shock controller I actually mastered All those years ago...yes I’ve been out of the gaming loop for That long.
    I’m a dinosaur!

But the simple fact is I’m slowly getting a handle on the controls...and I’m hooked!

It’s Amazing to me that games have come so So far since I played last.

Michael, you’ve got this ancient old troglodyte gamer hooked again.

I’m digging it!

Thank you

Edit: I haven’t bothered to figure out the missions yet.
    Still just driving around aimlessly to get used to the game controls, so zero missions completed but a million laughs along the way, which is a really gracious feature to allow me/us to just have some plain old fun as an initial introduction to your game.
    I regard it as “basic training” and it’s a breath of fresh air to be able to do this without being penalised like some of the old driving games I used to play.
    Minimum frustration, Maximum Fun!
    Last edited by iBloke; 03-13-2018 at 07:04 AM.
    Annie_8plus likes this.
    03-13-2018 06:41 AM