Kroo Sports App - News, Trivia, Predictions, Fantasy, Rewards (FREE Game Tickets)

manello33

Jan 17, 2018
Visit site
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/kroo-sports-win-game-tickets/id1075791213?mt=8&at=10l3Vy

Hey everyone,

I have a new sports fantasy/gaming app out called Kroo Sports.

The basic premise of Kroo is to reward users with free tickets to any sporting event. Users earn credits by reading bite-sized sports news, answering current/historic trivia, predicting game outcomes, and playing player-based fantasy games. Users then can turn in those credits for free tickets to the game of their choice. Think of it as a sports rewards app.

I'd love to hear your feedback on this (positive or negative). Looking forward to you guys checking it out. Thanks!

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/kroo-sports-win-game-tickets/id1075791213?mt=8&at=10l3Vy

Attachments

• Newsfeed.jpg
    Newsfeed.jpg
    523.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Trivia.PNG
    Trivia.PNG
    146.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Predictions.jpg
    Predictions.jpg
    142.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Hub.jpg
    Hub.jpg
    263.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Store Overview.jpg
    Store Overview.jpg
    349 KB · Views: 0
  • Specific Game.jpg
    Specific Game.jpg
    261.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Board.jpg
    Board.jpg
    326.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Fantasy.jpg
    Fantasy.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 0

manello33

Jan 17, 2018
Visit site
Hey everyone, thanks for all the support on here over the last few months!

Kroo once again has an update available, and it's a big one. Introducing Kroo's newest feature, Kroo Bets. In the Kroo Bets game, each user is given 10,000 Kroo Chips per day to place bets with (these chips have no value). Use those chips to bet any game against the spread or totals. You can see your pending and live bets in the My Bets area. The users with the most chips at the end of each day win Kroo Credits with 1st place getting 17,500 credits!

Then, of course, use those Kroo Credits to redeem tickets to your favorite team's games in the Kroo Store!

Kroo Sports combines news, trivia, predictions, fantasy, and gambling all into one app. The more you play, the more you win, and the more FREE tickets you can redeem!

*Download links in the first post*

manello33

Jan 17, 2018
Visit site
Hey everyone, me again... I wanted to let you know that Kroo has released another new feature: $15 Salary Cap daily fantasy game.

This is similar to the games DK and FD offer but less involved and more easily digestible. The best part is it's absolutely FREE to enter and there are thousands of credits waiting to be won.

Kroo Sports combines news, trivia, predictions, fantasy, and gambling all into one app. The more you play, the more you win, and the more FREE tickets you can redeem!

*Download links in the first post*

manello33

Jan 17, 2018
Visit site
Hey everyone, the newest FREE feature is here: MLB 6 Outs

MLB 6 Outs is a live betting game in which users get to live bet player at bats as they happen. Earn points by predicting the outcomes of at bats (Out, HR, Hit/BB, Strikeout) and climb the leaderboard to earn tens of thousands of credits. Then redeem those credits for FREE tickets to sporting events in our Kroo store. Get 6 incorrect predictions and the game is over.

Kroo Sports: Play FREE Games, Earn Credits, Redeem FREE Tickets

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Hey everyone, the newest FREE feature is here: MLB 6 Outs

MLB 6 Outs is a live betting game in which users get to live bet player at bats as they happen. Earn points by predicting the outcomes of at bats (Out, HR, Hit/BB, Strikeout) and climb the leaderboard to earn tens of thousands of credits. Then redeem those credits for FREE tickets to sporting events in our Kroo store. Get 6 incorrect predictions and the game is over.

Kroo Sports: Play FREE Games, Earn Credits, Redeem FREE Tickets

Thank you for the update...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh