I was out doing errands last night and listening to the Clark Howard show on the radio. Clark was talking about an app called "Skimmer Scanner".

"According to the app’s developers, it works to broadcast over Bluetooth as HC-05 with a password of 1234. If you’re at a pump, open the app, scan your surroundings (5-15 feet) and see if HC-05 is listed as an available connection. To confirm there’s a skimmer, the app will send the character ‘P’ over a terminal. If it gets an ‘M’ in response, the developers say that the reader has likely been bugged and you should inform your local authorities."

Click here for: link to article where I found the above quote

There is no iOS version of this App, or something like it. Apparently, the developer of Skimmer Scanner, SparkX, is working on an iOS version. It's definitely one that I will continue to look for.

I started this thread, because I thought it would be helpful to share your ideas/wishlists for Apps that don't exist. Who knows, maybe a developer will see our ideas and come up with something!
    anon(9602380) likes this.
    01-16-2018 12:50 PM
    Very good thread. I think your idea for this thread is brilliant. I don't have any current apps on my wish-list but I do wish some apps available in the US were more readily available in other countries. I do understand due to rules and regulations that is not always possible.
    Annie_8plus likes this.
    01-16-2018 02:23 PM
    I have a 32 bit app I use a lot. I can't find a suitable replacement in the App Store. It's called Color Manager. It's no longer in the App Store. The developers removed all their apps a year or so ago. Their website is shut down and no one replys to email. Basically, the app has several sliders that remove color tints from images. Yellow, red, blue, and green. I can do it with Leonardo Photo Editor, but it's a pain. I could do it with Darkroom, but they want $6.99 for the in app purchase. Just a simple app similar to Color Manager.
    Here's a sample of Color Manager:

blaine07 and Annie_8plus like this.
    01-16-2018 06:22 PM
    I wish for...Monopoly
    Annie_8plus likes this.
    01-17-2018 06:46 PM
    I wish for...Monopoly
    I there not a Monopoly game in the App Store?
    01-17-2018 08:11 PM
    I there not a Monopoly game in the App Store?
    Sadly, no.
    01-17-2018 09:30 PM
    Sadly, no.
    This one not work?

MONOPOLY HERE & NOW by Hasbro, Inc.
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mono...mUvbUpU3036624
    01-18-2018 07:37 AM
    That’s not the Monopoly but some weird remake that is just...weird. Doesn’t play like Monopoly, they’re just using the Monopoly name.
    01-18-2018 07:39 AM
    That’s not the Monopoly but some weird remake that is just...weird. Doesn’t play like Monopoly, they’re just using the Monopoly name.
    Ahh, ok. Seems the reviewers don't like how it is after the last update. May not have been so weird before.
    01-18-2018 10:45 AM