Dark Sky Weather App

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I am a new user and really love the app! I agree with others that it is incredibly accurate and am considering deleting most of my other weather apps. Today, I clicked on report weather, and saw that there was an option to "Enlist Your Phone" and to toggle on "Report Pressure". I clicked "Learn More" and was taken to a page where there was a 404 error. I've sent an email to Dark Sky and requested that they inform me what this entails?

In the meantime, I'm wondering if anyone here on iMore has toggled on this option and can tell me what it involves.

Thanks in advance!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I am a new user and really love the app! I agree with others that it is incredibly accurate and am considering deleting most of my other weather apps. Today, I clicked on report weather, and saw that there was an option to "Enlist Your Phone" and to toggle on "Report Pressure". I clicked "Learn More" and was taken to a page where there was a 404 error. I've sent an email to Dark Sky and requested that they inform me what this entails?

In the meantime, I'm wondering if anyone here on iMore has toggled on this option and can tell me what it involves.

Thanks in advance!

The Dark Sky app is excellent at predicting when it will rain, in my experience, but I can’t use it as a standalone weather app because it’s generic at best with daily forecasting. I prefer a daily summary in the manner that BeWeather 2 does.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234