Home Light Show for HomeKit and Philips Hue lights

stipus

Dec 18, 2017
Visit site
Link: [URL="https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/home-light-show/id1294768995?mt=8&at=10l3Vy]Home Light Show on the App Store[/URL]

Hello,

I'm the french author of the Home Light Show iOS app (sorry for my bad english). This new app controls HomeKit and Philips Hue lights using the iPhone/iPad microphone.

The app contains advanced signal analysis software that can detect song rhythm and tempo, distinguish between kicks, hats, snares or vocals, find when the song goes "hot", in order to create the most advanced lighting effects. Home Light Show also features an harmonic color generator with 5 user selectable harmony modes, to always create good looking light shows.

Home Light Show has been designed with simplicity in mind. You just have to choose your lights and the desired ambiance. Long press each ambiance to access all options and create your own.

Lounge ambiance with Analogous color harmony mode:

Easy ambiance with Complementary color Harmony mode:

Disco ambiance:

You can find many more demo videos on YouTube.

If you have any problem with the app, if you have any suggestion for effects that are not yet included, please post a reply and I'll do everything I can to help you.

Best regards,

stipus

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2