Letteral – Beautiful Battles of Words

Letteral

Sep 5, 2017
Visit site
logo-title.png

_________​

App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/id1037713188?at=10l3Vy

Hey iMore comunity!
I’m an iOS developer by trade usually developing more “serious” apps for my job. In the last two years, I’ve also been working on a game in my spare time. It is called Letteral and finally, it is now available for iPhone and iPad.

Letteral is a beautiful and clever word game, that you can play for free against your friends or anybody in the world. But be aware, word wizards; Only with a superior strategy will you be able to beat your opponents.
● Play games in English, Spanish, German, French, or Danish
● Duel your opponents online or on play locally on a single device
● Beat your friends or players from around the world
● Choose from a variety of stylish themes to liven up your game
● Keep track of your games through statistics and achievements​

I really hope you enjoy the game. Let me know what you think!

Best,
Philipp

App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/id1037713188?at=10l3Vy

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
The game looks interesting and I’m indeed interested in playing it, however, I have one question for you. Can I play it solo?

Letteral

Sep 5, 2017
Visit site
The game looks interesting and I’m indeed interested in playing it, however, I have one question for you. Can I play it solo?

You can play it against a friend offline but currently, there is no AI-Mode. As multiple people already requested one, this is pretty high on my list for future updates though :)

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
You can play it against a friend offline but currently, there is no AI-Mode. As multiple people already requested one, this is pretty high on my list for future updates though :)

Okay. Thank you. I’ve installed the game, but without the ability to play solo.....

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox