Since there is no catchall forum for all apps, I’m putting this here. I’m curious how everyone gets their weather information. I’ve seen some chat of it lately and it seems there is more than me that uses multiple apps. I use Carrot weather for the Apple Watch complication, it’s one of the few whose complication works properly right now (that I’ve tried anyway). I use Dark Sky for my precipitation accuracy, and just for checking weather with a nice UI I use Fresh Air. So how do you get your weather information?
    TripleOne and nikkisharif like this.
    09-25-2017 02:30 AM
    I’ve always used the stock Weather app by Apple. As of recent, I’m debating whether to use BeWeather 2 or Carrot on my iOS devices and my Apple Watch.
    09-25-2017 02:42 AM
    I use CARROT exclusively. I love the built-in humor but it’s also a phenomenal weather app. You’re right about the precipitation prediction from Dark Sky. It’s amazingly accurate.
    TripleOne likes this.
    09-25-2017 06:46 AM
    Oh...Let me count the ways I use a ton of different apps but my faves are Living Earth, Dark Sky, NOAA Radar Pro, My Radar, & Windy. Oh & What The Forecast for the laughs
    TripleOne and joemd60 like this.
    09-25-2017 07:46 AM
    I use the following weather apps consistently.

BeWeather 2
    Storm
    Dark Sky
    MyRadar Pro

BeWeather 2 is my do it all weather app and is always the most accurate in ‘my’ experience.
    TripleOne and joemd60 like this.
    09-25-2017 08:21 AM
    Because of my sense of humor, and appreciation of the liberal use of profanity, I use What The Forecast.
    nikkisharif likes this.
    09-25-2017 10:41 AM
    Since there is no catchall forum for all apps, I’m putting this here. I’m curious how everyone gets their weather information. I’ve seen some chat of it lately and it seems there is more than me that uses multiple apps. I use Carrot weather for the Apple Watch complication, it’s one of the few whose complication works properly right now (that I’ve tried anyway). I use Dark Sky for my precipitation accuracy, and just for checking weather with a nice UI I use Fresh Air. So how do you get your weather information?
    I use CARROT exclusively. I love the built-in humor but it’s also a phenomenal weather app. You’re right about the precipitation prediction from Dark Sky. It’s amazingly accurate.
    I've considered getting curve. Is it worth the $3.99?
    09-25-2017 10:44 AM
    I've considered getting curve. Is it worth the $3.99?
    Carrot doesn’t require premium unless you want more control of the watch complication, widgets, and access to the radar. And what I subscribed to is only $3.49/yr.
    09-25-2017 10:46 AM
    The Weather
    Wunderground
    Accuweather
    Storm Shield
    MyRadar
    Weatherbug
    Web link shortcut - Ventusky
    09-25-2017 10:51 AM
    Carrot doesn’t require premium unless you want more control of the watch complication, widgets, and access to the radar. And what I subscribed to is only $3.49/yr.
    Yes but you must pay $3.99 to download the app hence my asking if it is worth the $3.99. Who do they get their weather information from?
    09-25-2017 11:19 AM
    Yes but you must pay $3.99 to download the app hence my asking if it is worth the $3.99. Who do they get their weather information from?
    Is it? I forgot about that. Weather comes from Dark Sky or Weather Underground.
    09-25-2017 11:36 AM
    Is it? I forgot about that. Weather comes from Dark Sky or Weather Underground.
    Yes sir, but I might give it a shot. Thanks, Weather Underground is great and I found them to be amongst the most accurate. I'll check Dark Sky too.
    09-25-2017 11:47 AM
    I get the most accurate weather overall from my local WAFF Weather app. I also enjoy MyRadar for the great radar map. BeWeather 2 for the customizing fun and personal weather stations. Carrot for the humor. Also Storm, weather underground, InstaWeather, Today Weather, MeteoEarth, and more! They all do something I like. If I could just get 'em all in one app!
    nikkisharif likes this.
    09-25-2017 11:58 AM
    LOL...to many. My favorite/go to weather app is BeWeather2, but I use/have many of the other weather apps posted on this thread.
    nikkisharif and joemd60 like this.
    09-25-2017 12:13 PM
    Yes sir, but I might give it a shot. Thanks, Weather Underground is great and I found them to be amongst the most accurate. I'll check Dark Sky too.
    Carrot gets theirs from Dark Sky. There's no way I would pay $3.49 a year for subscription. I have other great weather apps that give me just as much for free.
    joemd60 likes this.
    09-25-2017 02:12 PM
    Carrot gets theirs from Dark Sky. There's no way I would pay $3.49 a year for subscription. I have other great weather apps that give me just as much for free.
    I use Weather Underground and WeatherBug Elite but I'm considering Carrot as well but it's $3.99 for the app.
    09-25-2017 02:24 PM
    I use Weather Underground and WeatherBug Elite but I'm considering Carrot as well but it's $3.99 for the app.
    It can be funny at times with the snarky remarks, but I'm not gonna pay beyond original cost for an additional subscription, which includes many features. You don't even get a Weather map unless you subscribe. You don't really get much for $3.99.
    Annie_8plus likes this.
    09-25-2017 02:35 PM
    It can be funny at times with the snarky remarks, but I'm not gonna pay beyond original cost for an additional subscription, which includes many features. You don't even get a Weather map unless you subscribe. You don't really get much for $3.99.
    The last sentence did it for me, thanks! What's your favorite weather app?
    Annie_8plus likes this.
    09-25-2017 02:37 PM
    Wunderground

and

Storm
    09-25-2017 05:35 PM
    The last sentence did it for me, thanks! What's your favorite weather app?
    See post #13 .
    09-25-2017 05:40 PM
    See post #13 .
    Thanks, I missed that
    09-25-2017 05:45 PM
    Thanks, I missed that
    For $3.99 you get basic weather, snark, and iMessage app share.
    09-25-2017 05:53 PM
    For $3.99 you get basic weather, snark, and iMessage app share.
    To me it doesn't seem worth it, but that's my opinion.
    09-25-2017 06:11 PM
    I just use the built-in weather app. I mostly just care to see the 10 day forecast to get a feel for how the weather will be in my area.
    09-25-2017 06:39 PM
    This thread is perfect timing. I've been using BeWeather 2 since I came to iOS two years ago because it was most similar to the Android app I used "Beautiful Widgets" that allowed customization of the weather icons and used Weather Underground which I've used since the early 2000's in the website version for accurate local weather. With the extreme lack of updates though I've been thinking of going to something else. Either the Weather Underground app directly or maybe something like Dark Sky, but I don't know what that uses for weather. What do you guys think? I really don't need 20 billion weather apps so I'm just looking to run one.
    09-25-2017 06:57 PM
103 123 ...