What is your favorite email app these days?

bluegreen1965

May 29, 2015
Visit site
I have been using the native app since coming to iPhone a few years ago, but it seems to use more and more of my battery. I have no complaints otherwise about it. Works well, but it got thinking about the other apps out there like Spark, Gmail, Blue, and wondered what are your faves and why? Thanks in advance for any input!

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
I use Spark, I love the UI, but I love the features in Timyo, it’s just the UI I don’t like that much. If Timyo and Spark were merged into a single email client, I would be all over it.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Email is my favorite 3rd party email app. I like how you can check email from in iMessage. It's nice in other ways too. But I use the stock Mail app mostly.

linsiris

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I used to have spark, I still like it and think works very nice, BUT went back to outlook! Has come a long way since they purchased acompli. Have no complaints so far (except maybe the lack of themes) but love how I don´t have to create a user for it to sync across devices. Have swipe options, support for most email accounts and storage services. So anyone looking to try something “new” or another app, give outlook a shot.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
For personal use, I use the native Mail app, but for work, I use Microsoft Outlook.

Dwood1970

Jan 7, 2012
Visit site
Love Outlook. Wish the calendar piece worked right but I love how it separates the junk emails from the important ones.

StefanKlaus

Oct 12, 2017
Visit site
I use Outlook for iOS , it replaced both my gmail app and the native ios app as it's super fast and beautifull (IMHO)

What I don't like about Outlook is .... it's name :concern: reminds me of work ....

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Native. Work enforce a policy that keep me there or my work emails and since I like having everything in one place, that is where I am for now.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I use Outlook for iOS , it replaced both my gmail app and the native ios app as it's super fast and beautifull (IMHO)

What I don't like about Outlook is .... it's name :concern: reminds me of work ....

For work, I use the Outlook app on my iPhone. I have a ton of folders and files and I want to keep them separate from my personal email. Having said, I use the native Mail app for personal email.

Hendri Hendri

Feb 1, 2015
Visit site
I just tempted to combine my work and personal emails to 1 email client app, but i don’t want my personal contact to mixed up with my work / exchange contact.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I just tempted to combine my work and personal emails to 1 email client app, but i don’t want my personal contact to mixed up with my work / exchange contact.

In the Accounts & Password settings, go to the work email account and disable the toggle next to contacts.

rsidhaarth

Oct 2, 2017
Visit site
Is there any app which will send notification for the email receiving in the folders. And also is there any app which can show folder emails in focused inboxes

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro