I know this is quite subjective, but if you’ve used both or have only used one of them, which do you prefer and why, if you don’t mind sharing that information?
    08-05-2017 09:08 AM
    For what though? I use IMDB for information and FandangoNow because sometimes I get free movie rentals from T-Mobile through FandangoNow otherwise it’s Vudu. I use IMDB a lot for information so I’d say I prefer it.
    08-05-2017 12:30 PM
    For what though? I use IMDB for information and FandangoNow because sometimes I get free movie rentals from T-Mobile through FandangoNow otherwise it’s Vudu. I use IMDB a lot for information so I’d say I prefer it.
    When I created the thread, I was thinking primarily about movie information like showtimes and theaters, as well as the ability to purchase movie tickets. Still, whatever information you can provide about your reason for using either is fine....
    08-05-2017 12:41 PM
    Fandango for movie showtimes and tickets. IMDB for looking up TV and movie info.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    08-05-2017 01:14 PM
    When I created the thread, I was thinking primarily about movie information like showtimes and theaters, as well as the ability to purchase movie tickets. Still, whatever information you can provide about your reason for using either is fine....
    Ah, well for that I usually use Google Maps to go to the theater I will be attending to see what movies and showtimes are there. Lately I’ve been using Atom tickets for purchasing because T-Mobile $4 tickets ha ha. IMDB is a mainstay on my devices though for information on movies and shows.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    08-05-2017 01:30 PM
    I don’t even know what a fandango is. /Insert ignorance modus.

But I have used IMDb for years now and don’t think about switching to another service for watchlisting movies, checkins and looking up information.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    08-05-2017 04:37 PM
    I prefer IMDB because it does the job and it’s been my ressource for many years, now.
    Just_Me_D and Tartarus like this.
    08-05-2017 05:10 PM
    I use IMDB religiously on a daily basis, mostly for movie or tv show information. Fandango for purchasing movie tickets
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    08-06-2017 12:27 AM
    Fandango for movie showtimes and tickets. IMDB for looking up TV and movie info.
    ^This
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    08-06-2017 01:06 PM
    IMDB for movie/tv show info... and no apps for tickets. We get them at the kiosk in the theater. Buying tickets in the apps add an additional surcharge, and tickets are expensive enough as it is.

If I want movie showtimes and places they're showing I ask Alexa or Siri.
    Tartarus and Just_Me_D like this.
    08-06-2017 03:41 PM