Tapatalk Pro

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Tapatalk Pro has been updated to version 6.5.1. Having said that, it appears to have fixed the problem with images not displaying. After installing it moments ago, I visited a thread where an image I uploaded via the attachment option didn’t display and found that it is now displaying properly. Hopefully, the problem is indeed fixed.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
In addition, the app has a new, cleaner look along with a different font. It’s definitely easier to read, in my opinion....

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Yeah, it initially caught me off guard, too...:)

It's my understanding the font is now the same as current Apple font used on iOS. Font size is now the same adjustable as Apple. There is no more font size options in the TapaTalk settings. This now has to be adjusted in the device settings. It's tricky. I argued my case against this, but TapaTalk wouldn't budge. They said they can't go back.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
It's my understanding the font is now the same as current Apple font used on iOS. Font size is now the same adjustable as Apple. There is no more font size options in the TapaTalk settings. This now has to be adjusted in the device settings. It's tricky. I argued my case against this, but TapaTalk wouldn't budge. They said they can't go back.

I understand, and I’m okay with it. It’s definitely easier to read - at least it is for me...:)

Sherry_B

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
Images still broken for me in Tapatalk Pro (just now purchased and installed). There were a few broken images in the free version from a case thread for the 9.7 iPad 2017, and they're still broken viewing in the TT Pro.

Last edited:

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Images still broken for me in Tapatalk Pro (just now purchased and installed). There were a few broken images in the free version from a case thread for the 9.7 iPad 2017, and they're still broken viewing in the TT Pro.

I just posted a screenshot in the “What Are You Listening To” thread moments ago via Tapatalk Pro and it is displaying properly within the app on my iPhone. Hopefully, it’ll work for everyone soon...

James Falconer

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the update in this thread D! I had pinged TT directly some time ago with a short list of fixes - hopefully most of them have been addressed :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh