https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/car-...mUvbUpU2948845

Car Mode - Complete Car Dashboard System - Apple CarPlay Style-screen520x924.jpeg

Car Mode - Complete Car Dashboard System - Apple CarPlay Style-screen520x924.jpeg

Turn your iPhone or iPad into a luxury car dashboard system with Car Mode for iOS

Car Mode turns your device into the most up to date and modern touch screen car dashboard system ever, and now in version 2.0, its just got even better!

Whether you have a big fancy touch screen car dashboard system, or a basic older style stereo with an aux/usb port/bluetooth. The first thing you want to do is connect your phone to it to have access to its music, maps, contacts and much more. Car Mode is the solution! Turn your phone into the dashboard system! Its so much better!

Easy access to contacts, make calls, write messages using your voice, play music from your device, listen to radio, find routes to your destinations using your favourite mapping apps and our own new turn by turn GPS navigation, have easy access to your other apps installed and much more without having to remove your phone from your dashboard dock.

Features:
    - *NEW* Fully-Featured GPS Navigation System
    - *NEW* Turn-By-Turn Directions
    - *NEW* Road Speed Limit Awareness
    - *NEW* Address and POI Search
    - Beautiful Next-Generation User Interface
    - Time, Date and Speedometer views.
    - Built-in Simplified Apps
    - Large Buttons
    - Customisable Shortcuts To Your Favourite Apps
    - Outdoor Temperate & Weather
    - Type Messages Using Your Voice
    - Switch Between KPH & MPH
    - Easily Switch Between Your Favourite Map Apps.
    - Large Dialer Pad
    + so much more!

PLEASE NOTE: Speedometer will not work on iPod's and iPads without Cellular.

Download:
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/car-...mUvbUpU2948845
    Last edited by robertk328; 06-05-2017 at 04:48 AM. Reason: fixed links
    06-05-2017 03:08 AM
    Nice looking app! Good luck
    06-05-2017 04:48 AM
    I.may have to give this a try. Still considering a Carplay head unit for my Accord.

Edit - Reviews don't look favorable. Think I'll wait for more reviews before spending $4.
    06-05-2017 06:18 AM
    I.may have to give this a try. Still considering a Carplay head unit for my Accord.

Edit - Reviews don't look favorable. Think I'll wait for more reviews before spending $4.
    Hey @Lee_Bo, reviews were for the old version of the app which was quite poor, had a lot of bugs, new update is great, only had 5 star reviews so far.
    06-05-2017 07:07 AM
    @PManesh, I see the iMessage icon on the home screen. Will the app read the text message? That would be work $4 right there. :-)
    PManesh likes this.
    06-05-2017 08:49 AM
    Haha @Lee_Bo, I wish! Unfortunately, apple will never allow any app other than its own to read messages. The messages app is for sending messages to a contact of your choice with the ability of using your voice to type in a clear simple view.
    06-05-2017 08:56 AM