What app created this?

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Can anyone tell me what app created this video?

I want to get it for my kids.

Here is a screen shot of what the video looks like.

385176f4c1d13259056a03224114d8c6.jpg

bamf-hacker

Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I have no idea. My daughters friend used an app on her phone to stitch together a few songs and she won't tell anyone what app she used. Meanwhile my daughter wants to use the same app to do something similar. I figure since the kid that made this was being a brat I would reach out to my iMore peeps for some help.

Matty

Trusted Member
May 24, 2014
Visit site
Here one i have found that might be close? Not sure if its quite what you are looking for
[URL="https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/pacemaker-mix-music-remix-dj-create-mashups/id593873080?mt=8&at=10l3Vy]Pacemaker: Mix Music, Remix, DJ & Create Mashups By Pacemaker Music AB[/URL]

Wouldn't call that girl a 'friend' if she isn't wiling to share. Especially since its just an App that someone else created :)

bamf-hacker

Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Oh the word friend is used very loosely.

I looked at pacemaker but that isn't she used.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Oh the word friend is used very loosely.

I looked at pacemaker but that isn't she used.

What type of music player is it? Streaming service? Plays the music in your music library? By "stitch", do you mean playlist? Is the video you show part of the app's features, or is it a specific music video? Is it a music video stitching app, where you add favorite music videos in a slideshow manner?

Last edited:

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
I have no idea. My daughters friend used an app on her phone to stitch together a few songs and she won't tell anyone what app she used. Meanwhile my daughter wants to use the same app to do something similar. I figure since the kid that made this was being a brat I would reach out to my iMore peeps for some help.

Beat her up! Make her tell it
You're a big guy, scary as is, shouldn't take much to make her tell her. Unless her dad's bigger than you, then don't

On a more serious note: I have no earthly idea what app it can be. Good luck and let us know.