Sell Your Old iPhone For Cash!

What's my iPhone worth?
    iOS Download: https://appsto.re/us/Xm6tgb.i

Hi folks,

This indie casual game was developed by me, and with some help from a friend we were able to make the game available in English (he wrote this too). I hope you guys like it and please send feedbacks/suggestion so that I can work to improve it. Cheers.

Below is a brief description:

Merge 3 Mania - Addictive casual game best for commuters and time killing-300.png

Don’t judge the game by its name! It is not just-another-ordinary-match-3-game. It is Merge-3 Maaania - the most intriguing and innovative combination of merge-3 and building construction, providing you with an irresistible puzzle solving experience.

Merge 3 Mania - Addictive casual game best for commuters and time killing-600x314.jpg

M3M is an easy-to-pick-up but hard-to-master puzzle solver where you need to combine three or more pieces of the same element to create a more advanced element: from grasses to shrubs and then trees, or cottages to tents and then yurts. Instead of eliminating game pieces, you create an ever-advancing township of prosperity and happiness.

Merge 3 Mania - Addictive casual game best for commuters and time killing-320x480.jpg

Plan and strategise every step to build advanced elements like the Palace, Pyramid, and the Tower of Light; or even reach the ultimate Wonder of the ancients. See how far can you go before you run out of space.

Merge 3 Mania - Addictive casual game best for commuters and time killing-qrcode.png

FEATURES
    - a combination of simple merge-3 and construction gameplay;
    - different game modes (villages) offering various challenges and perks;
    - optional items/tools to boost your performance or save your life in critical times

iOS Download: https://appsto.re/us/Xm6tgb.i
    Last edited by Rob Phillips; 03-30-2017 at 05:50 AM. Reason: Fixed URLs
    03-30-2017 03:24 AM
    Thank you for sharing your app. Best of luck!
    03-30-2017 05:46 AM
    Thanks for sharing your new app with us, Catcap! Best of luck!
    03-30-2017 06:31 AM
    Hey Rob, thanks for the kind words~
    03-30-2017 09:04 PM
    Hey Mumfoau, thanks a lot~ please try out our game and leave any comments. Cheers.
    03-30-2017 09:05 PM
    Thanks for sharing your app with us. Good luck.
    03-30-2017 09:23 PM
    Good luck with your game app. Thanks for sharing it with us!
    03-30-2017 10:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD