There are more than 1600 Apps being submitted to the Apple App Store daily. I am running a game app by myself, but I don’t have much experience about promotion app. How can I get my iPhone app featured on the App Store? Could you please give me some advice?
    03-16-2017 04:54 AM
    I'm also an indie developer of one and it's so hard to get featured. My last app had the same problem, but then I decided to work with a publisher. They were a big name so they were able to get Apple to feature it in the "Free App of the Week". That made a world of difference, but of course you give up a lot. Without that type of backing, I just don't see how apps get any visibility in the store.
    05-11-2017 08:26 PM
    One thing you might try is getting your app showcased on Daily App Advice. (Formerly appsgonefree). It's good exposure. I've picked up many apps from there. Here's the info they tell developers.

You can check the app here:
    Daily App Advice (Formerly top APPS GONE FREE) by AppAdvice.com
    https://appsto.re/us/CEJdC.i
    05-11-2017 11:03 PM
    Thanks for the tip Ledsteplin. I'm checking out their site and app now.
    05-11-2017 11:26 PM
    Hi, as you said that there are more than 1600 Apps being submitted to the Apple App Store daily, so get your app featured on app store is very difficult. Here I want to share you some methods about how to get your app featured on app store.

1. Follow Apple APP Store's Launch Checklist
    Before you ever publish your app, make sure you follow Apple APP Store's Launch Checklist to get your apps ready for the public. Failing to follow that checklist can make or break your app’s chances of getting featured.

2. Localize Your App
    there are 155 App Stores in the world. It means there are 155 paths for your app to reach success. Make sure to localize your app in countries and languages your app supports. Because app localization is the process of adapting your app to a particular language and culture, which will help to boost app ranking and increase maximum downloads on mobile devices.

3. Create a Unique App
    Make sure that the app you want to get featured by the Apple APP Store is the unique one. Make it outstanding than others and ensure the high quality of it. Your app should be simple, intuitive and useful.

4. Keep Reviews Positive
    Apple is paying attention to user experiences about your app, so showing a bad experience and low rating will decrease the chance. Find some effective tips to obtain positive reviews and ratings.

5. Update Your App Frequently
    If you want to get your app featured on App Store, you’d better update your app frequently, make sure there is no bug in your app and update on some festivals, such as Christmas.

6. Keep High Downloads
    High downloads mean people like and need your app. So Apple take the number of app downloads as another factor when selecting featured apps. If your app gets high downloads, it’s more likely that it will get featured by Apple.

7. Build a Relationship With Apple
    You can build a relationship with Apple via email and social media like Linkedin, Facebook, and Twitter. If you have any concern, you can contact with them, and also can ask them get your app featured on app store. So this is an important factors.

Above are some methods about how to get your app featured on app store, hope my answer can help you~
    07-12-2017 12:58 AM