I survived Pokemon Gen 2 and I'm back for more! AMA!

Rene Ritchie

Old Man Ritchie
Jan 12, 2007
www.about.me
So, Pokémon Go Gen 2 launched last week. To put that in context, Pokémon Go is the only thing in the history of iMore to be as popular as an iPhone launch for us. That means, when something major happens, we gotta cover it. And this time, we was me.

All told, I probably wrote close to 50K words since launch, and maybe slept 4 hours a night. That sounds stupid silly, I know, but when you have lightning in a bottle, you gotta close the lid and catch it.

Not everyone here cares about it of course, but enough people do that the servers — Google's finest! — went down again on launch day. It's just wild.

Anyway, 90% of the work is behind me now. And my sleep schedule is back in order. So, I'm back in order.

There's been a steady stream of Apple stuff over the last week, including WWDC moving back to San Jose, and there'll be more as we head into March.

Serenity Caldwell is also in town this week for Derby fun, so we're spending some time talking iMore 2017. Can't wait to show everyone what we have planned!

Now, I know this is a Q&A forum, so I probably shouldn't be posting my own threads. But we sent @jamesfalconer off to Mobile World Congress (MWC), so I won't tell if you don't!

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I am telling unless you send me an few of the Nike+ official Apple 42mm bands ??????

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2