PSA, Drafts app update keeps it one of the most useful apps ever.

imwjl

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
The 2/17 update of this is superb app keeps it super and is big bonus for Apple Watch owners. So good for the Apple Watch that it might be time for some on the fence to get one. Now the append and prepend note options have Scribble in addition to Siri for input. This goes beyond Evernote and OneNote. Drafts on your phone is great by itself and will send the Drafts content pretty much anywhere. This includes copy and paste between phone and Mac.

Check out Drafts if you don't know or use it and if you have no interest in the Apple Watch. It’s a superb app with utility and value that aren't always recognized at first glance. It’s wonderful if used simply and a power user’s dream if you get to know it.

There are reviews of past releases on iMore but know this developer constantly adds features to take any past reviews as a starting point and know it's better and more powerful now.

Drafts is a very strong reason for configuring and using the mobile to Mac integration. Anything you do in the Drafts app has copy and paste between your mobile device and Mac. My work flow starts a lot of text in Drafts that will go into other apps.

The publisher will do a better job than I can explaining and illustrating it.

Drafts | Agile Tortoise

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I used the Drafts app years back and really liked it, but I can't recall why I stopped using it. Anyway, thanks for the review.

imwjl

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
FWIW, the update prompted me to look at the whole app.. I see there are more actions and services added over time including more for an Office 365 user.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods