Hi everyone,

I would like to introduce my app to you, which is called tickers. Tickers is a free and anonymous realtime notification app and service. Just think of it as a generic liveticker: Most of you have probably installed a sports app on your smartphone, where you select your favorite team and whenever it scores or wins, you receive a realtime notification.

Tickers uses this basic concept and extends it. You select your favorite ticker, subscribe it and receive realtime notifications. But in tickers, everything can be a ticker: news sites, blogs, YouTube channels, etc. And you can even start your own ticker and send realtime notifications to your subscribers.

As an example, I created ticker for iMore, Windows Central and Android Central. I can't link them here, but you can search in the app, subscribe them and receive push notifications. Everything for free in one app.

iOS App Store Link https://itunes.apple.com/app/tickerf...mUvbUpU2891170

02-07-2017 08:10 AM
    Welcome, and thank you for sharing your app with iMore.

Hopefully, a lot of our members will check it out and give plenty of feedback. If you haven't already please take a few minutes to read the App and Developer Rules & Guidelines. App and Developer Forum Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums. Good luck with your app.
    02-07-2017 08:26 AM
    Welcome, and thank you for sharing your app with iMore.

Hopefully, a lot of our members will check it out and give plenty of feedback. If you haven't already please take a few minutes to read the App and Developer Rules & Guidelines. App and Developer Forum Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums. Good luck with your app.
    Thank you
    02-07-2017 09:09 AM