Hello everyone!

I'd like to show you my first iOS app: Face It (https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/face-it-back-camera-selfie/id1183806694)

Face It let's you take selfies using the back camera of your iPhone: it automatically detects a face, waits for the device to become stable, adjusts the focus and takes o photo. It can take more than one photo in a row, so you can adjust the angle or your facial expression between shots and later pick the one you like best.

I've also implemented what I like to call Smart Edit: it analyzes the colors, face, eye position, angle etc. and allows you to apply automatic "filters", that try to improve the colors and composition (crop, rotate, blur background, vignette).

I tried to keep this app as simple to use as possible, so there are no manual sliders or manual editing. Face It tries to figure out how to improve the photo itself and all you have to do is select the effects you like best.

It is free and does not contain any ads. It does add a watermark to a saved photo, which can be removed via an in-app purchase ($1.99).

Screenshots:
    Face It - Back Camera Selfie-imore2.jpg Face It - Back Camera Selfie-imore1.jpg
    App Store link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/face...mUvbUpU2883516

I hope you'll like it.
    If you have any questions, comments or ideas, I'd love to hear them!
    MalkiaC likes this.
    01-23-2017 04:51 AM
    Welcome, and thank you for sharing your app with iMore.

Hopefully, a lot of our members will check it out and give plenty of feedback. If you haven't already please take a few minutes to read the App and Developer Rules & Guidelines. App and Developer Forum Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums. Good luck with your app.
    neriusv likes this.
    01-23-2017 06:51 PM
    Best of luck with your app.
    neriusv likes this.
    01-24-2017 01:18 AM