Tapatalk Pro

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
I noticed that it got an update last month and it has been optimised for the larger plus model phones. Are there any other differences?

Edit: apparently it's a more minimalistic version of Tapatalk. Its the old Tapatalk without the many useless extra features of the new version.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I've been using Tapatalk Pro for quite a while. The last time I checked there wasn't much difference except for no ads between the Pro version and the regular free version

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Yep. I, too, am using the Pro version, and I'm content with it. Besides, I prefer not to see ads of any kind while using an app.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I still use the free version. On the beta now. The ads don't bother me much. Most of my time is spent on iMore. There are no ads on iMore in TapaTalk. Other forums have them though.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Yep. I, too, am using the Pro version, and I'm content with it. Besides, I prefer not to see ads of any kind while using an app.

I still use the free version. On the beta now. The ads don't bother me much. Most of my time is spent on iMore. There are no ads on iMore in TapaTalk. Other forums have them though.

Ads were supposed to be removed for previous Pro users once you sent the Tapatalk team the request, but it never happened.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Have you contacted them?

I did about 2 years ago. I only ever used Mobile Nations, but I checked out others and ads were still there. At least my $5 weren't completely wasted since they revived the app. I literally bought the app the week before they stopped updating it. :p

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I did about 2 years ago. I only ever used Mobile Nations, but I checked out others and ads were still there. At least my $5 weren't completely wasted since they revived the app. I literally bought the app the week before they stopped updating it. :p

I haven't heard anyone else using Pro mention ads. You might visit their support forum.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit