Smart Owl Maths - check yourself

DavooDave

Jan 4, 2017
Visit site
Hi !

Recently AppStore approved my first app :)
The game title is “Smart Owl Maths” - https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id1179797021?at=10l3Vy
It’s about giving a right answer for maths equations, which are constructed with images.
If you will give a proper answer you will unlock next level.
Right now, there’s 40 levels. I’ve made the equations, so I hope that everything is correct - I’ve checked it in Wolfram. Sometimes there’s few answers possible in one level.
Graphic was made in Inkscape. App is using ads from AdMob - banner and interstitial, which will show after wrong answer clicked and at level controller.
This is my first app and I released it like this, because I’d like to see how it is.
Before I tried to made more advanced apps, but I still don’t have skills to make them like I want.
In my free time I’m trying to learn Swift, which I used for this app.

It’s some kind of success for me.
I wanted to make mobile apps over one year ago - starting from Android Studio using slow notebook with Windows - that was horrible experience for me.
I quickly realized that I should learn for iOS.
That’s why I had to find a job for Holidays in Scotland and it allowed me to buy good Macbook.
Unfortunately, after Holidays I had no time, because of studies.
In April I had an idea about studies as Erasmus student, so I fought for this and for this year’s Holidays I worked in England to earn money for living in Spain as Erasmus student.
Funny thing is that I worked for 2 times as a Chef, without experience. :D
Finally! In Spain I’ve made my first app, which I’m introducing to you and I encourage you to download! :)

I’m waiting for advices and review :)

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to the Izmir's Forums and we wish you the best of success with your app.

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for sharing Smart Owl Maths with us, Dave! Best of luck with this and all of your future app development endeavors!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner