Pokestops gone?

GarysPoke

Nov 25, 2016
Visit site
This morning an area that had 5 Pokestops and a gym all in close proximity as recently as last night was completely empty. I had a good connection, everything else was working fine and another spot elsewhere was working for Pok?mon. Do they move things around like this and/or just wipe out entire areas or was this likely just a momentary glitch?

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
This morning an area that had 5 Pokestops and a gym all in close proximity as recently as last night was completely empty. I had a good connection, everything else was working fine and another spot elsewhere was working for Pok?mon. Do they move things around like this and/or just wipe out entire areas or was this likely just a momentary glitch?

This happens to me a lot, if you know there's a Pok?Stop there and it doesn't show up, force close Pok?mon Go and reopen it, it should be there again. I don't know why, sometimes Pok?mon Go just doesn't seem to load properly sometimes.

GarysPoke

Nov 25, 2016
Visit site
Hmmm. I do that all the time anyway to save data. Today they're back but they all said "try again later." Also in a fairly major (for our area) metropolitan area right now and not a one, no Pok?mon anywhere either. It's just weird. Ah well, guess it's what I should have expected.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Hmmm. I do that all the time anyway to save data. Today they're back but they all said "try again later." Also in a fairly major (for our area) metropolitan area right now and not a one, no Pok?mon anywhere either. It's just weird. Ah well, guess it's what I should have expected.

That definitely sounds like a connection issue. I see that a lot, especially if I try to access a Pok?Stop from a moving vehicle.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77