Hey (:

My name is Klemens, I'm a student and iOS Developer from Austria. Last Thursday, I released Asymmetric, a game for iPhone, iPad and the Apple TV. It is a puzzle game, which is about two characters that are trapped and torn apart. You have to reunite them by solving puzzles. Each of these puzzls consist of two fields - one per character. You simply have to swipe to move them to their end field. But swiping makes both character not only move at the same time, they also move in opposite directions. So if you swipe up, the right will go up, and the left will go down. That's the main mechanic of the game, but there are also many obstacles, like portals, holes, speedpads and rocks, to bring more variation to the puzzels.

I could go on and on about all the features of the game, but best would be to simply watch the trailer:

And if you want to read more about it's features, you can find all infos in the App Store description.

That's all. Hope you like the game and I would love to get some feedback!

11-20-2016 05:06 AM
    Thanks for sharing Asymmetric with us! Best of luck with this and all of your future app development endeavors!
    KlemensStrasser likes this.
    11-20-2016 05:13 AM
    Currently working on the holiday update! Here's a teaser - hope you like it!

Asymmetric (Game for iOS & tvOS)-christmasiphone.gif
    11-27-2016 05:26 AM
    Thanks for sharing your app. Good luck.
    11-29-2016 07:46 AM
    Nice job, looking good!
    11-29-2016 07:59 AM
    Hey (:

I'm releasing a holiday update for Asymmetric next week, which will introduce six new characters and a holiday theme. I made a trailer to show off this update - hope you like it! (:

12-08-2016 04:22 PM