Hi, I am Long, developer of Weather Widget app.

after doing many researches, I've found that iphone widget screen looks quite boring. I think I can make it a little bit more interesting, so I added some UI design into weather widget. Like the following attachment.

This widget provides not only current weather condition, but also 7 days forecast and 24 hours forecast. Data is coming from Dark Sky, a global top weather provider.

Download from Appstore: https://itunes.apple.com/app/id1137060820

App features:
    - Display current weather and weather forecasts for any location in the world. EX: New York weather, Florida weather, Chicago weather, Tokyo weather, and so on.
    - Update every 5 minutes.
    - Detailed weather report: temperature, wind speed and direction, humidity, visibility, atmospheric pressure, dew point
    - Hourly forecasts, 7 days forecasts
    - Save your favorite locations to quickly get forecasts
    - Beautiful widgets in different sizes and themes, suitable for iOS 8+, best for iOS 10
    - Available for all iOS devices.

App icon:

Download from Appstore: https://itunes.apple.com/app/id1137060820

Thank you
    Attached Thumbnails Weather widget - unique styles for iphone weather-widget_banner.jpg  
    11-03-2016 02:22 AM
    Thank you again, for sharing your app with iMore. Hopefully, a lot of our members will check it out and give plenty of feedback. If you haven't already please take a few minutes to read the App and Developer Rules & Guidelines. Good luck with your app. App and Developer Forum Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums
    11-03-2016 02:39 AM
    Yes, I did read the 'App and Developer Forum Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums' and then write this post. Thank you very much.
    11-03-2016 02:43 AM