Pokemon 1.3.0 Update Available

Rafagon

Sep 4, 2014
Visit site
I tried to change my nickname (currently Rafagon726) to the nickname I originally wanted (Rafagon), but it’s still in use.

Hopefully that person changes it to something else and then I can change mine.

They should add a feature to text you if the nickname you want becomes available. :rotfl:

PS: When you attempt to change your current nickname to another one that isn’t available (like I just did), there’s no “graceful” way to back out of that screen. No cancel button. No “X” to back out of the nickname change screen and keep your nickname as is. It keeps on prompting you for a new nickname. I had to force-quit the app to get out of that screen. Quite sloppy if you ask me, but I’m sure (or I hope) they’ll keep on polishing up the app.

Last edited:

Rafagon

Sep 4, 2014
Visit site
IMG_1470713770.532961.jpg
I'm at home (not at the Pok?Stop depicted in the image). Why are the top left corner and top right corner cut off? including the iOS status line? Is this a new bug introduced in today's 1.3.0 update? I've never seen a Pok?Stop screen cut off like that before today.

Last edited:

Rafagon

Sep 4, 2014
Visit site
Why is my screenshot quality so poor compared to you all's? I'm sure I chose the "Best" setting to upload my screenshot. Is it because I used the iMore app instead of a desktop browser?

It's blurry as heck. I'll try uploading from my desktop tomorrow morning. I hope you can still see what I meant by the image getting cut off at the top left and top right, despite the low quality of the image.

Update: I figured it out! I had to go into the iMore App settings and change Photo Sharing from being hosted by Tapatalk to hosted by Attachment! Image is perfect now!

Last edited:

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
View attachment 110203
I'm at home (not at the Pok?Stop depicted in the image). Why are the top left corner and top right corner cut off… including the iOS status line? Is this a new bug introduced in today's 1.3.0 update? I've never seen a Pok?Stop screen cut off like that before today.

The Pok?Stop is round and the screen is dark due to it being night time. Nothing to worry about. Do it during the day and it's fine.

It won't be cut off when you leave the Pok?Stop.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Why is my screenshot quality so poor compared to you all's? I'm sure I chose the "Best" setting to upload my screenshot. Is it because I used the iMore app instead of a desktop browser?

It's blurry as heck. I'll try uploading from my desktop tomorrow morning. I hope you can still see what I meant by the image getting cut off at the top left and top right, despite the low quality of the image.

Update: I figured it out! I had to go into the iMore App settings and change Photo Sharing from being hosted by Tapatalk to hosted by Attachment! Image is perfect now!

Glad you got it figured out :) Are you on the latest iMore app? v5.2.33 is the current. Mine doesn't have an option for how to host, it just chooses attachment. There's a discussion of the latest app here: http://forums.imore.com/iphone-apps-games/368075-anyone-using-latest-imore-forums-app.html

Rafagon

Sep 4, 2014
Visit site

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner