Incense counter gone?

Rafagon

Sep 4, 2014
Visit site
I?m sorry to trouble you all with such a silly question, but is the Incense counter gone? Previously there was a 30-minute counter indicating how much time was life on your incense. Today, I deployed?or at least, I *think* deployed?an incense, but failed to see the counter.

I have searched on Google but no luck.

I only have one incense left, and I don?t to deploy it just to see if the counter is in fact gone.

Is the Incense counter gone, or is it much more likely that I *thought* I deployed the incense but in fact didn?t?

Thanks,

Rafael

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
No, it's not gone, you'll have to force close the app and reopen it, that happened to me the other day, however I noticed it wasn't even using the Incense.

Ron7624

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
I find things a little screwey within the app occasionally. I just close it out and reopen it and all is fixed. Using battery saver mode is great but sometimes temporarily corrupts stuff, so I close and reopen.

Rafagon

Sep 4, 2014
Visit site
I find things a little screwey within the app occasionally. I just close it out and reopen it and all is fixed. Using battery saver mode is great but sometimes temporarily corrupts stuff, so I close and reopen.
I find that iOS’s built-in battery saving feature (Settings > Battery > Low Power Mode) doesn’t seem to affect gameplay, at least not in any discernible way (YMMV). I’m going to hazard a guess that it’s probably more effective than the game’s battery-saving mode, since it’s actually reducing the clock speed of the CPU by a significant amount.

Of course, you can combine both and be on the bleeding edge of battery charge conservation during your extended Pok?mon sessions.

Unfortunately, lowering the screen brightness is almost never an option when playing on a sunny day.